4 corners Viper

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to Viper ownership and this forum. Even though I didnt get to drive it much after I took possesion a couple of weeks ago (it is now in storage for the winter) the few miles I did get on it was certainly the highlight of any car experience I have ever had. Car is absolutely amazing. Its going to be a very, very long winter.

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_5178 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_5178 (Medium).JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 134

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really like the yellow and silver. It's a step away from the Bumble Bee and looks good with that color combo.

OP
OP
C

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I think the Yellow with Silver is as good as it gets. I found 'the other one' about 5 months ago but by the time I got a hold of the owner it had been sold. I was not happy, as the color combo really got to me. So when I came across this one, it didnt take long to seal the deal. Records show that they only made 2 of the 2006 Coupe, Yellow with Silver stripes and they were ordered with different rims. So that makes this car 1 of 1. Thats pretty exciting

Turns out that wasnt all I had to get excited about. The equipment installed by Woodhouse when new includes Motons, Eibach springs, Corsa exhaust, Race logic digital and to top it all off a Paxton super charger. What dreams are made of.

I pretty much ruled out trying to get the car into the house somehow.....leaves only one option...... I have to move into the garage !

Matt

Last edited:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, I talked to the owner of your viper in Dec of 06 Really wanted that car but he wanted to many $$$'s That is a beautiful viper, as you know one of one 2. The bumblebee guys think theirs look better, their wrong. Take good care of it! Mike

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Beautiful ride. I love the yellow with silver. Not sure where you are from, but I agree it's going to be a long winter.

Be sure to update your profile with the VIN and ping kcobean so your tag changes to Viper Owner. Also consider joining the VCA, www.viperclub.org/join and get in on the fun and discounts.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are two "welcome to the club" PS's for ya. One is an enhanced version of your posted pic and the other is your car lowered.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I did join the club, but mailed in the aplication, so just waiting to hear back.

Mike, will absolutely take care of this car. Not only is the car new to me but the fact that it had 360 miles on when I bought it a few weeks ago, makes it pretty much new ....period.

I absolutely love these cars when they are lowered like the picture shows (Thanks for the pictures, Austin) How practical ? In other words, how will she do as far as bottoming out etc. Roads are ok where I live but not great. The frost in the winter months messes them up pretty good. Its already a bit lower than stock so I just want to make sure I dont compromise the ride. Any feedback ??

Markk, I live in Dolores, Colorado. Located in the very South West of the state (4 corners area). I can see Arizona, New Mexico and Utah from my house. Winters can be fair or plain ugly here. Car wont be out until the gravel is off the roads, which is usually April.

Matt

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see you joined quickly Matt, and as you can tell this is a good place to be. I knew you would enjoy the car, and by the way Austin, the car already is lowered , but the picture does look killer.

You are now a confirmed Viperholic, and there is no cure ----but the meetings with others of our ilk are quite enjoyable, ha!:drive:

OP
OP
C

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, Thanks.

You made it a great buying experience and car was exactly (or even better) than described. When I first started looking I did not know about the Woodhouse influence in the Viper community but the more I get invloved, the more it becomes apparent.

Before I got the car I lost sleep waiting for it to get here. Now I loose sleep waiting for spring to get here.

Matt

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you joined quickly Matt, and as you can tell this is a good place to be. I knew you would enjoy the car, and by the way Austin, the car already is lowered , but the picture does look killer.

You are now a confirmed Viperholic, and there is no cure ----but the meetings with others of our ilk are quite enjoyable, ha!:drive:

Thanks, Bill. Just wasnt low enough. ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I did join the club, but mailed in the aplication, so just waiting to hear back.

Mike, will absolutely take care of this car. Not only is the car new to me but the fact that it had 360 miles on when I bought it a few weeks ago, makes it pretty much new ....period.

I absolutely love these cars when they are lowered like the picture shows (Thanks for the pictures, Austin) How practical ? In other words, how will she do as far as bottoming out etc. Roads are ok where I live but not great. The frost in the winter months messes them up pretty good. Its already a bit lower than stock so I just want to make sure I dont compromise the ride. Any feedback ??

Markk, I live in Dolores, Colorado. Located in the very South West of the state (4 corners area). I can see Arizona, New Mexico and Utah from my house. Winters can be fair or plain ugly here. Car wont be out until the gravel is off the roads, which is usually April.

Matt

Matt, you're welcome. Glad you liked them. Welcome and easy on the throttle when not pointed straight!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper