500 hp 2003 ?

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys heres the answer to a post 3 pages ago about gen3 numbers correct ...from the motor trend .The car will not do 3.8 in the 0-60 simply because it is not the first 500 hp production car made also the weight on the convertible will be heavier then you all think.

However the GTS Model expected in short 4 years may report to do so....

Steve , Ben any comments ??

John

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those with an interest on this topic:

The Chapter 3 Will set new standards in performance. At this point it would be inappropriate for me to discuss what the "prototype" Vipers are achieving in performance tests. The Team made it very clear that They want to control when this information gets out. I need to respect that.

But I can say that one of the reasons they wanted this info to come out over time was so that the anticipation would grow higher and higher. Judging by what we have been told, there will be a frenzy by the time the production version hits the street.

Sorry, but there wish is our command.

SCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is a frenzy over the new one the chances of getting one without being taken to the cleaners by the dealers should be about slim to none...

OP
OP
V

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah , I bet it will be a few years before the public can walk into a dealer and get it for the MSRP !!!

do you all remember those 92-94 years yikes . Mark ups were as high as 30k here in NC

John