7 years. I can't Believe

Craig_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just went for my first ride in 7 years. I can't believe I went that long without Driving the Viper AKA Shaniqua lol Today is feeeel Good Friday ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 169
OP
OP
C

Craig_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought it Back in 95 Suspended license over and over lol + Work family Exedra my lawyer recommended me to park it for a bit.

g3t_t0rk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope you've been starting the car here and there. Dried out gaskets are not fun!

Johnny GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatta you be smoking??? I thought I was bad only driving mine occasionally, you really have to address the potential problems created by lack of use. So sorry for the legal problems, please have a licensed driver (someone you really trust) take it out to get the juices flowing> All the best!!

OP
OP
C

Craig_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the car has been started a few times, but I've been doing normal maintenance work on it lately. Putting 50 miles on it today remind me of the first DAY i bought it "What a good feeling"

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are dedicated most people would have sold the car due to circumstances. I respect that. Enjoy it now and keep your licence clean.:2tu:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I should start driving too? Mine's been in garage last 2 or 3 years.

Its kind of like an old girlfriend....I know where to find it, if I need it.:D

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 50 miles in seven years is a stab in the viper eye! That car needs a serious run through the twisties....

OP
OP
C

Craig_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me I had enough Fun in the VIPER in the last 26745 miles to go through 4 sets of street tires and 3 sets of racing slicks @ Gingerman Raceway to last me a couple years not driving it.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on blowing out the dust. Time for a oil and tire change and take the old girl to the drag strip.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nothing like driving an RT/10 with the top off, back glass out, windows down and the sun warming your smiling face.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth