97 RT/10 parts on ebay (fuel pump, injectors MSD retard)

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been tripping over some items in the garage for the past few years. On my RT/10 that Heffner SC'd I have the OE injectors and fuel pump (removed at 13000 miles). I also have the MSD boost retard that I swapped for a VEC 2. I'll never use any of these parts so I listed them on ebay. Maybe someone has a use for them:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZbeckertb

Going back to watch the rediculous numbers on BJ :shocked:

Happy motoring,
Ben

OP
OP
B

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Da1,

I have tried today to find the cost of a new fuel pump and unfortunately, I have been unable to do so. I'm sure The Wizard can give you a price tomorrow; however the auction ends tonight. I am quite certain a new pump is more expensive than the $1 that is the current bid.

Best regards,

Ben

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Da1,

I have tried today to find the cost of a new fuel pump and unfortunately, I have been unable to do so. I'm sure The Wizard can give you a price tomorrow; however the auction ends tonight. I am quite certain a new pump is more expensive than the $1 that is the current bid.

Best regards,

Ben

I don't think you can buy just the pump from Dodge.....you have to buy the canister with the pump in it. I have seen quite a few check valve/regulators go out but never a pump.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96