A few pics of my mamba... 56K beware

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Today, I finally had a chance to post some pics I took back in June. Obviously I'm excited about long lost found pics. Here we go... 56K beware
<br>
You must be registered for see images
</br>
<br>
</br>
<br>
</br>
<br>
</br>
<br>
</br>
<br>
</br>
<br>
</br>
<br>
</br>

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT is one gorgeous Mamba!!! Thanx for sharing your pics (they're like mine....very large and long!!!) ~juli~

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Juli, thanks for the compliment.. I'm going to take some pics with the Iforged wheels this weekend... stay tuned.~ :2tu:

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, thats beautiful. i love the interior, cross adds a nice touch too. :stick:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is Beautiful!! Love the color :) ANYWAY What Radio is that in there? That doesn't look like the RB1 navigational one or is it?

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is mint EXCEPT the inside of your wheel wells have that funky white/gray build up..i had the same crap on mine .. i am a clean freak so i tried scrubbing with every known cleaning product ... nothing worked ... so i finally tried Meguiars high gloss hot shine tire spray and it worked ... the inside of my wheel wells stay shiny black for months ... i felt like i was cheating at first because i was covering something up instead of cleaning but hell it works.... looks damn nice on the tires as well... it doesn't attract dust and dirt like armorall....

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST A AWESOME LOOKING
CAR. :2tu: I ALWAYS WANTED THAT COLOR
COMBO, JUST ASK OTHERS HERE WHO KNOW
ME THEN CHECK OUT MY GALLERY.

THAT IS ONE CAR I WOULD NEVER SELL.:headbang:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is mint EXCEPT the inside of your wheel wells have that funky white/gray build up..i had the same crap on mine .. i am a clean freak so i tried scrubbing with every known cleaning product ... nothing worked ... so i finally tried Meguiars high gloss hot shine tire spray and it worked ... the inside of my wheel wells stay shiny black for months ... i felt like i was cheating at first because i was covering something up instead of cleaning but hell it works.... looks damn nice on the tires as well... it doesn't attract dust and dirt like armorall....

That gray is the exhaust cooking the wheel wells. Dodge started painting them gloss black. My 2005 wheel wells came painted and with over spray:(

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shandon,
Yes, that is a RB1 unit. I also have the I-pod integration kit and it works great with RB1.

wallbanger,
I will try that Maguire stuff next time to cover that gray spot.

Thanks to you all for the great compliment. I will post more picture with the I-forged wheels I have on now. :D

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just trade my viper for this.... NOT !!!!

Of course I won't trade my viper for this. It's my wifey's new ride CL65. It's got all the bells and whistles and it delivers the speed so smoothly. It sure is a beast and will give my mamba a good run. But it still ain't a viper... :2tu:

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver Mambas are haunting pictures for me; I almost bought one and still wonder if I should have gotten that one instead but my current ride is working fine for me. Anyway, you and your wife could have some pretty good races!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960