DSC01314.JPG

DSC013621.JPG

DSC014091.JPG

DSC014171.JPG

DSC01399.JPG

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DANG, too KOOL and some nice cars. You Guys have many cars that wanted to pass?? LOL.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DANG, too KOOL and some nice cars. You Guys have many cars that wanted to pass?? LOL.

Hahahaha nobody could keep up to us . Most people would be doing 50mph and we would fly by doing a bit faster ;) .
Everyone has cameras ready to go through the park. So most people would be takeing more pictures of the cars than the scenery when we were around .

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very nice. I wish I could have joined you guys. I've had the good fortune to travel to 65 countries and the Lake Louise to Jasper highway (the Icefields Parkway) is the most beautiful place I've been. Awesome.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a yellow Kansas viper in Canada?

That was our beloved moderator, Y2K's yellow Viper in Canada!!!! GORGEOUS pictures, ViperACR---and also good to chat with you yesterday!!!! Absolutely breath-taking pictures of the Vipers AND that scenery....now Alberta, Canada is on our wish list to see someday~~thanx for posting the pictures!! :2tu: ~juli~

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was our beloved moderator, Y2K's yellow Viper in Canada!!!! GORGEOUS pictures, ViperACR---and also good to chat with you yesterday!!!! Absolutely breath-taking pictures of the Vipers AND that scenery....now Alberta, Canada is on our wish list to see someday~~thanx for posting the pictures!! :2tu: ~juli~

You will have to come up some time it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been . The Western Viper members of Canada , we need to promote how beautiful it is here . Then we will have more Vipers for the get togethers .

Chris posted a bunch of pictures from his travels in Jasper last year on the Western Canada threads . http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=601112&page=3

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyler--absolutely gorgeous--yes, if you post those gorgeous scenery pictures, you will have your hands full of us gawkers!!!! Glad you all had a great time!!! ~juli

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Tyler, hope you can post some more, did you get any video?
It was good, clean fun this past weekend. :D
I'm sure glad that you could make it out there with us! We'll have to hook up for some one-day-trips soon, quick blast out to Kananaskis or where ever (after I get my windshield replaced).

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great post Tyler!!! We had a blast this weekend, even if I had to leave a day earlier!!! Great stuff!!

Kevin

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics Tyler, hope you can post some more, did you get any video?
It was good, clean fun this past weekend. :D
I'm sure glad that you could make it out there with us! We'll have to hook up for some one-day-trips soon, quick blast out to Kananaskis or where ever (after I get my windshield replaced).

I had a great time Greg thanks again for all your work to organize and line everything up . You did a great job , I still feel bad for you and your window bad way to start the weekend but at least it finished good . We will definetly have to hook up again for some trips . I did get a bunch of video not sure how to post it . A few good pictures of the blue and whites didn't turn out so well as I hoped .

Here is a few more I love the 3 Blue and whites they look great !!!

DSC01289.JPG

DSC01279.JPG

DSC01276.JPG

DSC01270.JPG

DSC01346.JPG

DSC013601.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

DSC01302.JPG

DSC014211.JPG

DSC01397.JPG

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was an AWESOME time meeting some GREAT folks! I will provide a LOT more details and some more pictures from the drives when I get home. We are still road-tripping, having just crossed the Canada border a few short hours ago. Next stop: Yellowstone National Park. I would post more pictures, but don't have good photo-editing software on this PC. I need to edit out some license plates and do some cropping for best results. In the meantime, another decent shot from one of our stops - the bird was a bonus! :D

DSCF8893-1.JPG

Again, thanks to ALL for a great time - I promise to expand on our end of it when we get back!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456