A few questions for Washington

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
This summer I'll be taking my family on an Alaskan cruise leaving from Seattle.
We will have a day and a half of free time prior to boarding and I'm looking for some things to check out or do that are in the area. Our first thought was to have dinner atop the Space Needle. Any other suggestions? I'll be up there with my wife and daughters 6,10 and 14. (Please don't suggest Shopping :omg:)

I've also been following your thread on your Club logo.....When will shirts be available?

Thanks,
Lance

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Pleanty to do- While you said no shopping, Pike's Place Market is more of an adventure than a shopping trip. Space needle is good. Museum of Flight at Boeing Field is good too.
Museum of Glass down in Tacoma is good too. Perhaps a 1/2 day trip up to the San Juans for Orca watching. There is always a trip up to Mt Rainier to see the sights as well.

We had an event planning meeting yesterday, and "Scotty the pres." said the shirts should be available for order in 30 days or so.

Let us know when you are headed up, and we can refine the things to do! Bring a jacket anyway!:headbang:

PBR

OP
OP

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul,
Thanks for the info !
We'll be heading that way in August. We are already looking into your suggestions and will get a good jump on planning for our short stay up there.

Thanks again.
Lance

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT to hijack this thread, but I'm interested in the t-shirt as well, Paul! Keep us posted on when we can order? Appreciate it...and Lance----glad you'll be able to take your family on this much-deserved vacation! (I hear ya on the shopping...NOOOOO...I TRULY hate shopping!)...ENJOY~~~juli

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance, how far is the cruise into AK. Do you make it into Seward or Whittier?? Doing the (mcKinley) Denali trip? Getting to Anchorage? Or just SouthEast?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang