A little fun with unsold parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren miller

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car cover

I am interested in your car cover, how much do you want to sell it for? Thanks, Warren 218-830-0983

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dog, I just hate to see you go! Guess I was hoping you might return someday, just didn't want you to end it with a sour taste in your mouth. By the way, last time I checked it STILL wasn't up, can you not get nobody to tell you WHY!

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. I'll probably be back--haven't let yet. Oh, and it isn't anything against this forum... You see, when I start on my Challenger I will be on that forum. I use Facebook a lot and a couple other forums so I have to cut out. I have really cut out a lot of Facebook using, but it was nice to find old fiends from HS & college. I just can't take the time to be on here and the best way is to quit or I will be tempted everyday to log on. Understand? Anyway, nobody is telling me anything. I have not heard from anybody and I have seen new ad so I know ads are getting posted. The old silent treatment--can it get much more childish than that. LMAO

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You paid for an ad....so post the asking price in the thread and see if you can get it sold! I am interested....depending on price........you paid for an ad.... I thought once you paid for an ad you were clear to post about the ad in the forums.........at least that's my interpretation, not to be taken as legal advice......

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK then, I think you are right.

It is a grey colored Technalon II cover for a Gen 3 convertible. I bought it last fall and opened it to take a look, but I never used it as the winter was very nice as many of you remember so I never stored the Viper.

It has never been on a car. I am asking $125 plus shipping. I do not have the original box as I just thought I would use it. I will find something to ship it in. Right now it is sealed in its original plastic bag in my garage where it has been since last fall. Originally, I was asking $175 plus shipping but decided to lower the price to move it.

I got a message last night and responded and have not heard probably because it is still early. I will call Warren Miller from post 33 above since he is interested. If neither wants it and the price is ok, it is yours Malcoll. I think that is fair.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am positive your ad isn't being ignored because you said you'd burn a couple of old Viper parts. It's just fallen through the cracks somehow. I'd PM ViperTony and see what the hold up is.

I've seen guys on here threaten to burn everything from their car to defense attorneys and still see ads from them :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no ad waiting for approval in the system and no ads pending payment from the OP. Additionally, no other ads exist for him in the system except an expired ad for SRT 5 Spokes. I haven't see any ads come across from GeorgeTheDog in the last week. Also, who did you contact regarding this ad as it appears you have not contacted anybody about this issue. If you paid for an ad, PM me the details including the confirmation email you received from the classifieds system verifying payment was successfully processed and we'll look into it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.