A Sneek Peek of the next Blue Batmobile...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You KNOW you at least smirked! lol... Im just givin' ya a hard time, as usual. ;) Its all in fun. Just for the record, from what I can actually make out in the pic it looks bad ass. And like everyone here, I cant wait to see the finished result. From the looks of it you purchased from a pretty good dealer too.

Haha....God yer funny:smirk:

Bat

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say welcome back but when you are gone for that short of a time......;)

Nice looking teaser so far!!:D

Enjoy the new ride!

Robert

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell if it looks good or not from that pic but I am concerned that it might look odd with the ACR stripe, while not having the wing in the back. You can always add the aero package, can't you?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell me you're kiddin' about changing the new 6 spokes to the ugly ass H wheels. Really? And I thought you had good taste.:crazy2:

Yes, those are the new 6 spoke wheels, I dont like them. Spokes are too thinn for my tastes. I had them swap them out with a set of H-Spoke wheels, which I will probably get powdercoated matte black :2tu:.

Bat™

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, looks great. I am too new to know your history but from what I read, you like to go through cars pretty fast. I saw your last one and it was one of the nicest looking vipers I have seen. So if you continue your pattern, I can't wait to see what you do to this one. AND MAYBE you will get tired of it around the time I can actually buy one. :-D

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, those are the new 6 spoke wheels, I dont like them. Spokes are too thinn for my tastes. I had them swap them out with a set of H-Spoke wheels, which I will probably get powdercoated matte black :2tu:.

Bat™

I'm gonna be selling my 5 spokes if your interested.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
H wheels please.....

osborn_viper_02.jpg

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bat

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! It get delivered today? Looks like a Ford bodyshop that painted it, with all the Fords in the parking lot.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bat™

PLEASE for the love of God NOOOOO!!!!!!! :(

ANYTHING but H wheels......