Above and beyond customer service from PartsRack

GotA350ZTT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know these get posted from time to time, but a good buying experience deserves to get shared for others to know where to go when they are ready to buy parts.

Some of you may remember the buying experience I posted with the Corsa exhaust I wanted to buy...I ended up buying from Jon at PartsRack.

I purchased a Corsa exhaust as well as Random Tech high flow cats. Jon went out of his way to keep me updated on the status of everything, and getting it all out to me as quickly as possible while reducing my cost..and making sure I was getting the parts I really need. Exceptional customer service from one owner of a business to another :2tu:

On top of all of that, I got a little care package today with some nice little toys that I really appreciated:

You must be registered for see images

Sending stuff like that is unnecessary, but really just goes above and beyond. It keeps me as a customer, and I will surely refer more business his way...well worth the few bucks spent in sending some trinkets.

As an added note, Chuck Tator has always been extremely helpful as well...and I think between the two of these guys, my Viper will stay happy :)

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know these get posted from time to time, but a good buying experience deserves to get shared for others to know where to go when they are ready to buy parts.

Some of you may remember the buying experience I posted with the Corsa exhaust I wanted to buy...I ended up buying from Jon at PartsRack.

I purchased a Corsa exhaust as well as Random Tech high flow cats. Jon went out of his way to keep me updated on the status of everything, and getting it all out to me as quickly as possible while reducing my cost..and making sure I was getting the parts I really need. Exceptional customer service from one owner of a business to another :2tu:

On top of all of that, I got a little care package today with some nice little toys that I really appreciated:

You must be registered for see images

Sending stuff like that is unnecessary, but really just goes above and beyond. It keeps me as a customer, and I will surely refer more business his way...well worth the few bucks spent in sending some trinkets.

As an added note, Chuck Tator has always been extremely helpful as well...and I think between the two of these guys, my Viper will stay happy :)

I just got those same things today when my bracket from JonB came in the mail!! :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys..... BLU/WHITE is an easy new customer doo-dad score for me, since I have hoarded those for 13+years.

(If you have an SSG we only have a couple doodads freebees in green! SORRY!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4