ACR 5 point Seat Belts on Ebay

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....I need a new set for my car, but I'm not payin' $1100! I imagine they are getting hard to find though.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow....I need a new set for my car, but I'm not payin' $1100! I imagine they are getting hard to find though.

This is the first set I have seen for sale on Ebay. And they are brand new! Maybe you can bid at the last minute and pick them up. Good luck if you bid. :2tu:

Reaction score
Remember these were recalled at one time and you need to make sure these are the updated ones and not some leftover. $1100 is less than they would have been though new.

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Remember these were recalled at one time and you need to make sure these are the updated ones and not some leftover. $1100 is less than they would have been though new.

The ad states that they are not the recalled ones. Which will make the bidders happy :)

LS6 Molester

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how can you be sure its not the recalled one? i would hate to find out the answer to this the hard way

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The belts that were recalled were made by MoMo. The RJS are the replacements for the recall but there are new old stock, so the dates "SFI" that are on the belts will be to old for racing! I think they will be okay for club track days? JonB will have that answer!
5-point belts #CBAB9791 black w/ACR logo MSRP $1070.00 [166 left in Chrysler's stock!]
5-point belts #CBA39792 red w/ACR logo MSRP $1065.00 [78 left in Chrysler's stock!]

Less 20% VCA discount.:cool:
914-763-3136

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When my old viper totaled I tried to remove the harnesses but couldn't, they were clipped into the recessed bulkhead openings behind the seatbacks. I was able to get the black couplings that attached to the clips on the floorboard.

When I got my new ACR and discovered the recalls were outstanding (both frame and belts), I convinced the dealership to allow me to keep the red couplings and had them send back the new black ones. They replaced the belts, just let me keep the old red couplings (since they are the original parts I wanted to keep them with the car).

I am surprised Dodge still has the red ones in stock, since they were recalled!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang