Acr ******** stereo delete opening

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's the easiest way to get the cover plate off? Mine is on very tight, I tried with a screwdriver but I don't want to scuff up the console, so I didn't try very hard.
Second question what exactly is behind there? I want to see if I can mount my iPhone in there somehow so I can use harrys laptimer on the track
Thanks for the info

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to remove center console piece (where the shifter/ash try is) I found it easier to completely remove it by removing the shift knob and unplug the window switches.

Then remove the allen screws and single phillips screw holding the center dash bezel in place. Unplug the push start button and 2 plugs at the climate control. And then its just 4 screws to remove the cover panel, it pops right off. Nothing else is holding it on.

OP
OP
R

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good thing I didn't really try and pry it off! I guess I will end up getting a windshield mount, I thought it would make sense to use that space since I really don't care about taking video I just want the lap time and the telemetry.
Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich it's really easy to take the dash off. Come by and I will give you a hand. God knows I took off mine enough times already.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang