ACR TRACK PICS!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/spring_mountain_2.jpg[/media]

Thats a cool shot...."SEEING DOUBLE"

I have to say seeing all these ACRs in action gets you hyped up!!

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,
IF I get it.....I found out that its finally complete and ready to get shipped,first to Texas and then to me in UT....I have NEVER tracked ANYTHING,lol so I will need alot of training...Thinking maybe I should take a drivers course using others cars..???? Also apprehensive about destroying a 100K car:omg:,,,, The good thing is MMP is in my back yard AND a heard a rumor that VOI XI might take place in UTAH:drive::headbang: Kevin
MMP is a great place to learn, and has some of the best instructors in the country. You can't go wrong there, and insurance does cover it unless there is an exclusion in your policy (READ IT CAREFULLY...DON'T RELY ON AGENT). I turned my 500th mile the night before my first track event, then went out to a NARRA event and promptly got hit by a Neon. Just tire marks on the car, which has panels that bend apparently. Its the most contact and worst incident I have experienced on the track (my first time in 1983). Worse things do happen, but having command of your car and knowing its (your) limits is the most important thing. The street is the most dangerous place to learn those limits...its why Skip founded Viper Days. And yes, the ssg will look great at the track...like a woman in lingerie on your sofa. It just feels right. (I can only imagine what the ladies are gonna say to that...haha). :headbang:

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen some great ACR track shots in various threads...let's post em up here and keep em coming. (No driveway or parking lot or street shots please!...:drive:)(no 56k shots, ok?...let's keep it viewer friendly)
KG4R5032.JPG

Miller Motorsports Park-NASA Nationals-by Steven Cabana
DSCN0453.JPG

Putnam Park-NARRA-courtesy of Leslie!
DSC08071.JPG

MMP Grand Prix Garages
Clark_JAvery_Aug_MidOh09-19.jpg

Mid Ohio-NASA-By Chris Clark
Clark_JAvery_Aug_MidOh09-17.jpg

Mid Ohio-NASA-By Chris Clark
:2tu::usa:
I have a track weekend coming up in my ACR in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if you can recommend a place I can get those stick on numbers, either cling or glue?

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a track weekend coming up in my ACR in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if you can recommend a place I can get those stick on numbers, either cling or glue?

jamie the best place ive found them is Solotime Panel Numbers# lots of choices and price is good. 15 events so far and the numbers vinyl reusable numbers stick as good as the first day. hope it helps

benny

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a great one here, guys!

[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/jackdud1/941103_20091012_.jpg[/media]

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Vipers should be ACR's! I love seeing these cars at the track, great thread.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Great thread and some great pics! Has anyone run their ACR against a comp coupe/similar driving skills? I've often wondered how the extra HP and ACR setup would compare against the dedicated racer?

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great shots,....I just can't describe how good these ACR's look on the track. I've never seen a graphite Viper in person, but they are by far my favorite color on an ACR.

Cheers,
George

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if that's from a video game, I gotta get it!!! LOL

great shots guys, thanks for posting.

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is out of a video game..Forza 3. I hope you were joking!

I wanted to see if anyone would notice! It took a while, but its actually from Gran Turismo 5, not Forza 3. The viper car list for GT5 is AMAZING O_O It includes the 89 concept and a few 1-offs

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to see if anyone would notice! It took a while, but its actually from Gran Turismo 5, not Forza 3. The viper car list for GT5 is AMAZING O_O It includes the 89 concept and a few 1-offs

Good one! I thought that was what you were doing. I'm surprised noone caught on because if it were real, it would be the coolest pic here.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting the checker flag - the last car to get it. hehe

You must be registered for see images attach

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love those ACRs, great pics.

This is my favorite color combo (Finnish flag colors in reverse, my ancestry roots..), absolutely love it, definitely will own one.

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swore I would never own another black vehicle ever again, but those all Black with Red stripe ACRs are very sinister looking. Like Darth Vader with a racing stripe. Great shots!

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swore I would never own another black vehicle ever again, but those all Black with Red stripe ACRs are very sinister looking. Like Darth Vader with a racing stripe. Great shots!

Same here. I got so tired of black cars, but if I ever bought and ACR, that would be the color combo. Like you said...sinister. Imagine it with black windows. I think other cars on the road would go in different directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187