ACR-X headers

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone have a set on their car ?any videos ?

How do these compare to the belangers or to stock ? the sound ?i will fir these to a corsa catback .

just wanted to know before pulling ther triger and getting a set for my 09 ACR.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Archer Racing, DC Performance, Bad Boyzz Garage All three all dealers so it does not matter the price is the same.

anyone have a set on their car ?any videos ?

How do these compare to the belangers or to stock ? the sound ?i will fir these to a corsa catback .

just wanted to know before pulling ther triger and getting a set for my 09 ACR.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems to me that until there is a head to head comparison on the same dynamometer of the Belanger headers with these headers using the same car, the data on the other thread is insufficient to make an informed decision about which header is better and for what purpose. Keep in mind that the ACRX is an offroad car with no cats, forged pistons and an offroad controller. One other thing. If I remember correctly, the Belanger headers have now been running on Gen IVs for more than a year. There have been no posts that I am aware of indicating any problems for those running the Belanger headers with the Mopar controller and only an occasional engine warning light issue reported for those who are running the stock controller. Other than a few isolated dyno tests and on track experiences with the ACRX, what other data is available for the new headers?

Disclaimer. I do not know Mr. Belanger and I do not have after market headers on any of my vehicles. I make this post because I see people running down the road waiving their money above their head and the data seems pretty preliminary to me.

Last edited:

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems to me that until there is a head to head comparison on the same dynamometer of the Belanger (sp?) headers with these headers using the same car, the data on the other thread is insufficient to make an informed decision about which header is better and for what purpose. Keep in mind that the ACRX is an offroad car with no cats, forged pistons and an offroad controller.

Apples and apples for sure. I was going to pass on the Belangers solely based on how loud they are. If these are just as loud then I'll just do the Corsa/Random Tech/Mopar Controller on my 09 Coupe as planned. I'll leave the 30 or so RWHP on the table and actually be able to hear myself think. Rear exit (vs side) is a whole different ballgame. I ran this combo on my GTS and it was loud but not outrageously loud. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
A

ACRsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apples and apples for sure. I was going to pass on the Belangers solely based on how loud they are. If these are just as loud then I'll just do the Corsa/Random Tech/Mopar Controller on my 09 Coupe as planned. I'll leave the 30 or so RWHP on the table and actually be able to hear myself think. Rear exit (vs side) is a whole different ballgame. I ran this combo on my GTS and it was loud but not outrageously loud. Just my 2 cents.

Same here , i dont want them that loud .

i know DC sells them.:)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headers are just part of the exhaust equation. Noise and performance will be effected by cats, mufflers, cones, diameters etc.

Speak with your installer to let him know where your priorities are.

Worse than loud is drone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4