JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, I dont have the 09 ACR yet.....it ships Monday.....but my/our two early-release 08 ACRs were great! [Sold them right after-during break-in, but I love the ACR.]

Frank: PTHBBBBB!!!

I am, it aint........... your H/C is one rare Snake....

Good luck with her, she's a beaut, I'm certainly thinking about one.

GlennSullivan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"ACRs Everywhere" is a bit of a misnomer, because the planet only gets a very few hundred each Model Year. The 09 crop is just late-blooming.

SRT Orders are long closed for 2009, but sold-orders are being completed. Many unsold 09s are around at dealer invoice.....well below "sticker." 0% finance is avail up to 48 mos, 1.9-2.9% for longer.

Virtually every un-shipped 09 has Prefix Options: Stripe, Aero, ACR. 2010 Orders wont begin build til late Spring.

I do know that Roanoke Dodge IL 800 541 6858 can tell you where ANY unsold new SRT is...even if they dont have it. They helped me locate 3 Orange-Black ACRs, but could not secure a dealer-trade... but they tried hard! I bet other dealers have a good handle too, the usual suspects are (Alpha) Buhler, Ringold, Tomball, Woodhouse.

GOOD LUCK Finding your red SRT.....

I've looked around alot in the last 90 days, including all the big players and there are probably a dozen red verts out there but they all have options I don't want. Essentially I want a Zero option car, an exact replacement for my 04 Red Vert..with 100 HP more. :D Which is the only reason I'm considering a change.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've looked around alot in the last 90 days, including all the big players and there are probably a dozen red verts out there but they all have options I don't want. Essentially I want a Zero option car, an exact replacement for my 04 Red Vert..with 100 HP more. :D Which is the only reason I'm considering a change.

This is probably the closest one to what you're looking for. It is a red vert with 6-spoke and nav.

2009 Dodge Viper SRT10 For Sale | Lincoln NE

GlennSullivan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is probably the closest one to what you're looking for. It is a red vert with 6-spoke and nav.

2009 Dodge Viper SRT10 For Sale | Lincoln NE

Yes, I've seen that car, it has NAV Radio and 6 Spoke Wheels. I really (really)don't like the 6 spoke wheels. Between the NAV and the Wheels, it unnecessarily adds $3500 to the price, and I would still need to buy a new set of wheels.

There are 2 identical cars here in the NY area equipped like that one.

One equipped the way I want it will show up sooner or later. Like I said, I'm in no particular hurry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96