ACR's Everywhere

xlr8ion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is why the flood of ACR's at this time??Since being bought out by Fiat they are plentiful.Also are these dealers with 20 of them getting them way below previous cost??Something does not make sense.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealers have been ordering nothing but ACR's. Since they took the ring record the car has become very popular.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also think that, during the "maybe no more Viper" days about six months ago, a lot of dealers made a big gamble on these cars going for top dollar - so they ordered a lot of them. Unfortunately, that gamble doesn't seem to have paid off and most are now going for invoice and 0% interest. Definitely a great time to buy one if you want one - it was just a year ago when I talked to dealers who were trying to get up to $20k over MSRP for these things. If I had the cash, I'd buy a second one just to make a track car out of it - but somewhere I've got to draw the line between fun and unhealthy obsession :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The ACR has proven to be a scheduling dilemma...slow-slow-slow. Why?

As parts vendors departed after the OLD company bankruptcy, the supplies of ACR components were delayed a lot more than non ACRs. So most of the late-delivery of MY 2009s are ACRs! So ACR stocks are better than they have ever been, and below-MSRP deals are certainly out there. Since the 2010 cars wont even start produstion til Mar-April, if you want to drive an ACR in the start of the 2010 season, snag an '09!

My own 09 ACR was completed recently, although ordered over a year ago. I lost the 0% financing opportunity in Feb, but Yippee, it came back this month! My 09 ships 1st week of Jan....no winter-driving Vipers for me.....5" of fresh snow last nite.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

xlr8ion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will use BJ Motors as an example.Why would he get 30-40 of them if they were not getting at a fire-price sale?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ Motors (and now partnered with Tomball) ordered around 70 cars around Feb/March of last year and they just now got them all. I was in the same boat a couple of months ago - I ordered mine the day GTS Blue showed up on the ordering screen (Feb) and it took until October for me to get it, which was very fast in comparison to what happened to many of these orders.

Jon - did you get that Orange ACR you've been lusting after?

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie (BJ Motors) is a big time Viper fanatic and Viper racer. Good guy to buy from, very knowledgeable and attentive to buyers. A+ So are all the other site supporters from what I hear. Very few negative comments on any of them.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed,

Bernie is a great guy spent time with him at several VCA Houston events. I am not in the market right now for an ACR but when I am he and the gang at Tomball will most likely earn my business.

Andy Wheeler

Bernie (BJ Motors) is a big time Viper fanatic and Viper racer. Good guy to buy from, very knowledgeable and attentive to buyers. A+ So are all the other site supporters from what I hear. Very few negative comments on any of them.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
............ Jon - did you get that Orange ACR you've been lusting after?..........[/quote]

Indeed...nice of you to remember. Plan on a Pace Car ride at PIR this spring/summer?

You must be registered for see images
click-on-pix for LARGE VIEW

Working with Bernie and Ben at Tomball was an excellent experience..... they had a HARD ACT TO FOLLOW with my prior dealers of Roanoke and Buhler, but they did great. So if anyone has been coveting a 2006 First Edition (THE 1st one released) contact Bernie.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/582707-srt-10-coupe-hits-streets.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/582832-06-srt-coupe-w-2700-miles-home.html

Last edited:

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
............ Jon - did you get that Orange ACR you've been lusting after?..........[/quote]

Indeed...nice of you to remember. Plan on a Pace Car ride at PIR this spring/summer?

Working with Bernie and Ben at Tomball was an excellent experience..... they had a HARD ACT TO FOLLOW with my prior dealers of Roanoke and Buhler, but they did great. So if anyone has been coveting a 2006 First Edition (THE 1st one released) contact Bernie.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/582707-srt-10-coupe-hits-streets.html

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/582832-06-srt-coupe-w-2700-miles-home.html

Very nice! And I thought I had the only ACR in the area. I drove mine last Saturday. I'm only a few miles up the street. If there is a will, there is a way!!

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one came in today, haven't taken delivery yet (long story) but after they let me drive it onto the showroom floor, AIN'T NOBODY GONNA GET THIS ONE from me!!!

Joe B

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one came in today, haven't taken delivery yet (long story) but after they let me drive it onto the showroom floor, AIN'T NOBODY GONNA GET THIS ONE from me!!!

Joe B

I am not partial to Viper Blue with no stripes and chrome wheels, but it looks fantastic in the ACR version. We have one locally here too.

Bruce

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B: get those belangers on that machine....

67Ply: Agree with Blknblu that black band makes the car...ACRs everywhere now coming out of the woodwork....

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love seeing all these ACRs. best looking vipers since the Gen II coupes. if the price drops on the SSGs I will be pulling the trigger!

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Be sure to go out cruising on Halloween nite!

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

That is one great looking ACR.

GlennSullivan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ACR's everywhere....but it sure ***** for someone like me who is looking for a plain jane no options Red Vert with 5 spoke wheels, black interior, no stripes, floor mats and a cover; which does not appear to exist anywhere.

Are new vipers currenty being produced? If so, are they being made as 09's or 10's? Are there any deals of you factory oder a car at this point?

Last edited:

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR's everywhere....but it sure ***** for someone like me who is looking for a plain jane no options Red Vert with 5 spoke wheels, black interior, no stripes, floor mats and a cover; which does not appear to exist anywhere.

Are new vipers currenty being produced? If so, are they being made as 09's or 10's? Are there any deals of you factory oder a car at this point?

I believe Ringgold has a brand new 09 Red vert with black stripes and a few other options for around $75K or so. This is a brand new 09 - a great price!

I think CAAP is done producing 09s. There might be a few in the pipeline that have not reached dealers yet but this is few and far between. The 2010s are not scheduled to be built into March sometime with earliest delivery in June/July timeframe. That's if we're lucky! Also, if you haven't ordered a 2010 by no, I think they're all spoken for. The only ones that can be ordered are the special edition ones.

FWIW.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

"ACRs Everywhere" is a bit of a misnomer, because the planet only gets a very few hundred each Model Year. The 09 crop is just late-blooming.

SRT Orders are long closed for 2009, but sold-orders are being completed. Many unsold 09s are around at dealer invoice.....well below "sticker." 0% finance is avail up to 48 mos, 1.9-2.9% for longer.

Virtually every un-shipped 09 has Prefix Options: Stripe, Aero, ACR. 2010 Orders wont begin build til late Spring.

I do know that Roanoke Dodge IL 800 541 6858 can tell you where ANY unsold new SRT is...even if they dont have it. They helped me locate 3 Orange-Black ACRs, but could not secure a dealer-trade... but they tried hard! I bet other dealers have a good handle too, the usual suspects are (Alpha) Buhler, Ringold, Tomball, Woodhouse.

GOOD LUCK Finding your red SRT.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960