Adaptor pedals for large feet ??

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A freind wants a new Viper but has a hard time getting his large feet to work with the way the pedals are. His shoe size are 15 triple E.. Any suggestions ??

weightlifter123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is surgery is out of the question? :lmao: In all seriousness I am a size 13 and am tempted to drive barefooted. So I can only imagine a size 15 :omg: There isn't much room in the footwell so I don't see much to work with there. If I could get the clutch pedal to move over 1/2" I'd be happier because my foot can't get to the dead pedal without having to point my toe and go under the clutch pedal and do the reverse when trying to use the clutch. What I plan to try is getting a shoe that is less bulky and see if that works. Sometimes the sole on the shoe is quite a bit wider than your actual foot and makes things feel sloppy when you drive a stick. That is what I am going to try first.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It wouldn't be hard to change or move the pedal pads. A good shop could rebuild the footwell to provide more room if necessary. All it takes to modify stock into perfect (for individuals) is a few bucks and a good shop.

Ted

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Try removing the dead pedal and buying driving shoes.

15 EEE, wow, big foot .....