Addemdum sticker for your window stickers

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So a while back I bought a window sticker for my 95,... original owner said he had tossed it years ago.... BUT the one thing I never see on peoples cars when showing them with the window stickers attached is an addemdum form....
for those not familiar as to what that is,,, its a smaller window sticker that is usually along side the large one, it shows options added, dealer info, cost, etc.... now alot of us have made mods to our cars,, I always thought it would be kinda kool to have an addemdum with the mods listed... another way of showing whats been added to the car- not everything we do is visable...ie; roller rockers.... so I made fillable PDF's in a variety of colors... I will try to attach a sample to see here,,, now you can't add an infinate number of mods but you can add up to 10 lines... I picked the ones I liked the best... its not save-able filled out but after filling it out I printed mine and had it laminated ------- it matches the larger window sticker nicely. this is how it looks, mine is red.... my scanner wasn't working right so it didn't show in color,,,,,, anyways I made, red, blue, black, green, yellow....
Not looking to sell them just thought I would offer to anyone who might like one,,, send me an email and I will send you whatever color you'd like, the one thing I ask though is I don't want someone taking these and selling them.... they are free to share..... just pick your color,,, I tried to make the colors a close match to the car color,,, thought something free might be kinda nice for a change.

Attachments

• ADDEMDEN MINE.pdf
    571.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited: