Alberta Roll Call

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,
I'm in the process of putting together a track evening at Race City Speedway this spring. It should be a blast.

Everyone should take a few laps before our facility is gone for good - and by all accounts it'll be gone soon.....

I'll set it up so that we can accommodate both track veterans and first timers so be sure to join up once I have everything set up.

I should have a date and pricing in the next week or 2.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it that would be a daily driver roll call? We just got off the phone with my uncle and he says there still is about a metre of snow on the ground.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the other guys have chimed in with what they drive.

I have a black with red drivers stripe '08 ACR and a black '04 Vert.

BTW, the Vert will soon be for sale.

Greg

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,
I'm in the process of putting together a track evening at Race City Speedway this spring. It should be a blast.

Everyone should take a few laps before our facility is gone for good - and by all accounts it'll be gone soon.....

I'll set it up so that we can accommodate both track veterans and first timers so be sure to join up once I have everything set up.

I should have a date and pricing in the next week or 2.

Great, a perfect excuse for me to wadd my car into a big sugar donut!:omg:

Where do I sign?:cool:

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 so far...... HMMMM I think I can get a few more in my driveway for a Bar-B-Q.:eater:
But it needs to friggin warm up first!!!

You must be registered for see images

Or just park 'em on the lawn
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brat, your car have stripes?

Or are the the guy my friends are referring to when they say " I saw you yesterday in your car at ....." and I was nowhere near there:dunno:

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To: "All Blue ACR"
Yes, no stripes. Sapphire Blue & Cognac interior. I could be that guy! ... I hear the same thing!

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in, I have a 2008 Snake Green Coupe.
I live in Medicine Hat, and I know of 5 other Vipers in town.
Lets start the RATTLER VIPER CLUB OF ALBERTA.
This snow *****.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well..... On Saturday I finished installing TeamTech harnesses and an 1" seat lowering kit - and I just HAD to go for a drive.

There's still a lot of ice and snow on my street but I managed to make it out to the main road and away we went! Weeeeee!

My wife and I drove to Okotoks and fuelled up the ACR. There was a gaggle of folks with cell phones taking pictures of the car - 6 at least. What a riot! It was my first Viper drive in more than 3 months and with snow forcast all week it's not looking good for next weekend.

Anyway - it was nice to get the car out. Really nice.

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brave!

I don't think I could get my car out of my driveway unless I pushed it with the tractor.

Well..... On Saturday I finished installing TeamTech harnesses and an 1" seat lowering kit - and I just HAD to go for a drive.

There's still a lot of ice and snow on my street but I managed to make it out to the main road and away we went! Weeeeee!

My wife and I drove to Okotoks and fuelled up the ACR. There was a gaggle of folks with cell phones taking pictures of the car - 6 at least. What a riot! It was my first Viper drive in more than 3 months and with snow forcast all week it's not looking good for next weekend.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure happy I got the car out on the weekend...... This weather isn't Viper friendly.

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the lowering kit make a worthwhile difference?

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the lowering kit make a worthwhile difference?

Yes. But it took some custom work to fit. The release lever would hit the tranny tunnel before releasing the seat. Easy fix.

Greg

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove the ACR this morning!
On Monday I dropped it off at Davenport for a skip shift eliminator and a brake flush with Castrol SRF. They have a tool the cycles the ABS module so you get a complete purge - it looks like they did a nice job. Skip shift is nice - I also have it in my Vert.

It's going to snow later today and be crappy all week so I had to pick the car up today. All I need now is to get some tires mounted for my trip to Sears Point and Thunderhill in a week and a half.

Any ways, what a treat to drive.

Greg

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg::omg:
Today!!!

Man there are water puddles, muck, salt spray, *** gravel, man eating *** holes full of slush everywhere not to mention the odd icy side street.

I was just over at Varsity ( right by Davenport) and can't imagine the crap you drove through.. Man, you're die-hard

Drive baby drive:drive:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg::omg:
Today!!!

Man there are water puddles, muck, salt spray, *** gravel, man eating *** holes full of slush everywhere not to mention the odd icy side street.

I was just over at Varsity ( right by Davenport) and can't imagine the crap you drove through.. Man, you're die-hard

Drive baby drive:drive:

Sport Cups do a fine job of cleaning the streets. Any debris is quickly picked up and deposited into the wheel wells. Everywhere I drove is perfectly clean now!

Greg

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. How about owners from Sask? Most of you are probably originally from here anyway..LOL.. or at least your parents were. There are a few of us in Regina that get together for cruises and I know I would be in to driving out for a weekend if there is a get together or a cruise.

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. How about owners from Sask? Most of you are probably originally from here anyway..LOL.. or at least your parents were. There are a few of us in Regina that get together for cruises and I know I would be in to driving out for a weekend if there is a get together or a cruise.

Been to Mr. Rizzo's in Toon town?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets