All '13 model Vipers are $15,000 off. All '14 model Vipers are priced at invoice.

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just like the title says. Like always, I don't have any doc fees or dealer fees or any crap like that. All you pay is the price of the car, your local tax, and tag. I can deliver the car straight to your drive way in my own enclosed trailer. All trades are welcome! Listed below is what I have on the lot right now.

$15,000 off
2013 GTS Venom Black
2013 GTS Viper White/Black Stripes

Priced at Invoice
2014 SRT Viper Black(Triple Black) Aero Package
2014 SRT Adrenaline Red/Exterior Carbon Fiber/Aero Package
2014 GTS Gunmetal Pearl/Silver Stripes
2014 GTS Race Yellow/Black Stripes/Aero Package/Exterior Carbon Fiber
2014 GTS Venom Black/Gunmetal Stripes/Aero Package

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With some GTS' going for 34-35 off MSRP (99K) wl/Laguna pkg. you think that might be influencing them?

I'm super curious on how they are doing that. Are they losing money to get rid of the car? I think there are about 15 Launch Editions still out there, and at $35k off MSRP, that would be a winner!

purenxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm super curious on how they are doing that. Are they losing money to get rid of the car? I think there are about 15 Launch Editions still out there, and at $35k off MSRP, that would be a winner!

Honestly, I don't know either, but I believe they are taking the loss with maybe some residual hold back (don't know enough about Vipers/invoice) and moving on to the 14's. It certainly helps a larger dealership to move more cars/trucks and receive some sort of sales bonus. To quote one Sales Mgr. in a email on the 5th (Jan), "Due to our commitment to increase sales this year, I am extremely motivated to make you an offer that, under normal circumstances, would not be considered."

This was following an initial offering of 103k on a black GTS with Laguna interior, 18spk, & Venom wheels. So I think some are willing to just take the loss and get the 13's off their lot. They'll make up for it in the end, when things pick up in the spring, especially around tax time!

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe they mean $15K off sticker on 13's
Dealer invoice for 14's

Great time to step up to a new Gen V

That doesn't make any sense. Sticker is MSRP, right? Why would 13 be 15k off sticker and 14 be at invoice? From what I understand there's something called triple net, then invoice and then sticker\msrp. Triple net being the very bottom number.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you have a contact name and number that you can be reached at? Thanks!

I can be reached at 706-935-2328 and ask for Andy, or emailed at [email protected].

Let me also clarify something else...there are no rebates or incentives on these cars. These are prices we are willing to sell these cars for to move them. Making money on them was barely possible when sold at sticker price. We will lose money on each one we sell at these prices.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow prices are getting real attractive, if I could get a 2014 yellow GTS with black stripes and wheels for $99k delivered, I'd buy another one for the wife today.

i have one here now with the aero and carbon fiber package that sounds like you really really need! cause lets face it...happy wife, happy life!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andy, I previously bought an '08 coupe from you guys... What color combo is your aero/carbon fiber pkg car? GTS or SRT? Thanks, John

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey John. I have a...
2014 SRT, Adrenaline Red, Aero, Exterior Carbon Fiber.
2014 SRT Triple black SRT, Aero.
2014 GTS Race Yellow/Black Stripe, Aero, Exterior Carbon Fiber.
2014 GTS Venom Black/Gunmetal Stripes, Aero, Exterior Carbon Fiber.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you mean this one?

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach