Angelina Jolie Drives SRT 10

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAY TGO... Kinda like that one. Thanks for the suggestions. And no, on regular plates the space does not count. On special plates, like animal friendly with the kitty and puppy to the side, you only get 5 characters and spaces do count. Soooooooo, no WAY K9 on the truck. It would have to be WAYK9. Wacky 9 most would think.

(THEAD STEALERS WE ARE, AGAIN!!!! DAVE!!!)
Yeah, I wouldn't want the WAYK9...nonono....not good....glad you liked the WAYTGO!!!!!
BUT, of course, it's YOUR decision, what do I know????? :dunno: :)smirk: ) ~juli~

murfman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is amazing...Brad sure did step up the ladder a few rungs when he ditched Jennifer for Angelina...no matter how many miles she has on her..

I have been lucky enough to meet both Angelina and Jennifer. Angelina is extremely cool in person, very laid back and "normal?", however she is not as good looking up close and personal. Not the she is not still beautiful, but I felt let down a little bit, if you know what I mean. Camera and makeup do help her, on the other hand Jennifer Aniston is like the girl next door, and in person is much more beautiful than on the big (or small) screen. When she walks into a room, she glows, her personality literally lights up the room. Jennifer is tops on my list.
I wish!