Another 2016 ACR Review (Video)

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I was amused at his comment "feel free to poke fun at the helmet I was forced to wear." I guess that former professional race car drivers don't feel that helmets are necessary when they are out on a track by themselves and therefore don't bring there own. ( I realize that he was probably driving well under the car's, and his limits, though.)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What kills me is it seems no one can get the price right , so no wonder consumers are confused or think salespeople are giving them incorrect pricing. Again we see a price for a base ACR ( not the Extreme Aero Option) and no cost for shipping so folks think the car is 117K+ gas guzzler in this case - whoops forgot shipping again. Easier to be transparent and tell everyone it is 122,490 for an ACR and if you want one similar to the one you are testing ( no stripes or other options included ,of course ) it will be $6000 higher ----so an ACR with the Extreme Aero Package Option starts at $128,490. I have seen suggested pricing for the car all over the board with many of the news releases out now, so time to clarify since there really should not be any confusion out there. Have to figure some Journalists are only half listening to this portion of the product info.........understandable to a point, as many are likely drooling just to get in the car and whip around VIR?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper