Another Chuck Tator ROCKS post!

greatbeyond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was well aware of the Wizard’s LEDGENDARY reputation but today when I called him to order a slave cylinder, I was literally BLOWN away by his knowledge and passion for the Viper. As if that were not enough, I got an unbeatable price for my part (complete with VCA discount)

In this day and age Chuck trusts us viper owners to the extent that he ships the part before getting the actual payment…..is he for real? :D

The Wizard absolutely and positively ROCKS!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll sign up on that. I pm'd Chuck a question about a car I may be working on ........ he didn't pm back. He CALLED me back. Talk about service !! :headbang: :2tu:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, that's chuck. By the way there are two chucks...the chuck tator that calls you back and then there is chuck babel that doesn't call you back. LOL!

Yesh Chuck T rocks and I think he likes it on the rocks too!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator is the Man...

He even spends time with ME... answering questions, and helping to make Viper ownership just that much more special !!

Thanks for all the hard work, dedication and help you give the Viper Community Chuck Tator !!!

Jon

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck definitely lives up to his name "Viper Wizard". There are not too many people in business today that will take time to just answer questions and not try to sell you something. He will definitely have my business as long as I own a Viper. Now if I can only get Chuck to open a branch office of Tator's Dodge down here in the Bayou's :) .....Chuck are you listening....maybe I need to talk to that Cajun Lady you are seeing ???????

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck AWESOME! He has helped me out numerous times even when I am not purchasing anything and just needing advice.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck is a great guy to talk to, the first time I talked to him, he treated me like an old friend. I will be ordering a complete gasket kit from him next week, along with a few other things. :2tu:

Isaac

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is absolutely the best! DC should pay him a million bucks a year to answer all the other service managers questions when they have a stupid attack. Customer satisfaction ratings would rocket up across the country....Let me flesh out this idea a litle more....Let Chuck be in charge of firing all the true idiots he comes across in the service departments he talks to! This would be like GM hiring Lutz, except on the service side.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You everyone!! :eek:

"I'm just a small Ma & Pa store trying to keep the Auslander's and Corporate US at bay. My life outlook is old school: You look someone square in the eye and then shake their hand, at this point, you know where you are."

There is alot of "snake venom" running through my blood! :D