Another GREAT Woodhouse Experience!!!!!!!

Badazzv8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, Billy P and Mark at Woodhouse created a great experience. I went in for an oil change and was having hood closing problems. Mark got me in immediately, and had me on my way with the oil change. And while the oil change was happening, he ordered me the "new style" Paxton airbox, b/c that should fix my problem. The hood could still be closed with some pressure. He had it delivered to my house, so that I wouldn't have to drive out to Blair. Great service there. Well, I changed out the airbox and was still having problems closing the hood. Without hesitation, Mark ordered a new latch, and it's on its way. :headbang:

I'm just luck that I'm so close b/c they are some of the greatest people to deal with, and always accommodating!!!!!

A great big :2tu: to the guys at Woodhouse.

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark's got my car right now for an '08 hood swap-noticed I had a leak on the Corsa exhaust that they installed last fall even before I did and is right on it to fix it. They are amazing-I have had several high end cars with most of them being way more expensive than the Viper, and I NEVER got the level of service that I have with Woodhouse. They have all of my business from here on out-period.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang