Another "Way To Go Woodhouse!" thread.

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another \"Way To Go Woodhouse!\" thread.

Well, I'm really new here. Actually I've been lurking for a month or so, ever since the Viper Club in Colorado went through Breckenridge while my family was there the week of July 4. Since then I've been looking to fulfill the dream of Viper ownership I've had for many years. Well Woodhouse Dodge and Bill Pemberton made that happen and happen fast!

Bill told me about a GTS FE (#338/360) he was getting in that he thought I would really be interested in. This was the Thursday before SRT in Topeka and he was busy gearing up for that. He still managed to get the car to Woodhouse from Pennsylvania by the following Monday and have it to me in Colorado by Wednesday. Unbelievable. And the car is perfect. 7800 miles and it looks like it's brand new. What a fantastic way to be introduced to Viper ownership. I can't say enough good things about Bill and Woodhouse.

I'd also like to thank Bill, "The Viper Valet," Kalin for transporting the car from PA to Woodhouse and then from Woodhouse to me. Also, big thanks to the original owner for taking such amazing care of this car.

Anyway, a couple obligatory pics. I can't take responsibility for the framing of the pics. A friend of my wife's took them.

11158viper_rear-med.jpg

11158viper_exit-med.jpg

11158viper_side-med.jpg

11158viper_front-med.jpg

OP
OP
J

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Another

Down in Pueblo. I had to install another airconditioner in my garage to keep the Viper from melting!

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Another \"Way To Go Woodhouse!\" thread.

Congrats. Breckenridge is a great event every year. Make sure you join the VCA and email [email protected] to get on the event distribution list. VOI9 is coming up!

OP
OP
J

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Another

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I can't seem to get the silly grin off my face. And that's just standing outside it. I think the edges of my lips touch my ears when I'm driving it.

Joining the VCA is next on my list and thanks Lee, I'll get that VIN in my profile. :)

fe4snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great car! As an owner of a Final Edition you should know that we have our own website for these cars. You can see the whole story of this great car at the link below. :2tu:

www.feviper.com

OP
OP
J

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks snake. Yeah, I've been visiting feviper.com since this whole deal started so I could drool over the car before it got here. Looks even better in person! :2tu:

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats, and welcome, you won't regret your choice. Here's mine with Eibachs. Highly recommended.

238IMG_0492-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness