Another Yellow, Requested by HANS

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow is hard to do! Until I perfect it anyway ;) .

304PS-43-med.jpg

Austin

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know! lol... Yellow is soooo hard to do. It took me like 15 mins just to get that color. Im working on it. Im trying some new things, so I will see what I can come up with. Sorry if I let you down. :crazy: :D Plus, this pic is kind of small and it has a lot of shadows and glares in it (working on that too).

Austin

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking that no matter how many requests you might get, only post the pics that turn out good. :) You get an A+ for effort :D , but no more of these types, no matter how long it took you to do them. ;) I can't take it. Heh-heh.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy, you sure know how to make someone feel good. :crazy: ;) The last one I posted isnt that bad is it?

Austin

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, if a cat had urinated on the entire Viper, and a black light was being shined on it...then you have captured what that would look like perfectly! Heh-heh-heh. Really though, this is just constructive criticism. I'm not being mean. We all know that Photoshop is a learning process. I know what my attempts would look like if I were to try to do what you are doing. And you can bet I wouldn't post any of my attempts, because I wouldn't want to hear what I'd have to say about it. *chuckle* I don't lie to myself, so you can bet I don't bother lying to others. *grin* But, hey, if you rather me refrain from expressing my creative opinions, just tell me to shut the F up. But say it with a smile. Heh-heh. :D

You're a good sport, Austin. I commend you on your efforts and your bravery.

You and Dan, with your Photoshop entertainment, have brought some added fun to the Viper forum. I, for one, certainly enjoy it, and I appreciate the work involved.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Daffy, I know your not being mean. I take it as creative criticism, nothing else. I would rather someone tell me that it could be a little better then them lie to me and say it looked good. What I should do is ask you to view the pics before I post them and you can tell me your opinion. I will post them in my gallery and you can look at them there before I post them in the forums. :D But, like I said and you had mentioned, photoshop is something you have to learn and work at. Im trying! lol... I know everyone likes to see pics, so thats why I post them. I will be a little more selective with my pic posting in the future (photoshop pics anyway). ;) Daffy, those pics you posted, I think it was last week sometime. I had a question about the RT with the Startech rims. How do those rims look in person?

Austin

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin.....good effort.....the AutoForm Viper belongs to me....I just took several rolls of film of the car yesterday...if you want more pix to work with email your adress to me and I will send you pix to work with no one has seen yet :)

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a big yellow fan... but here are a few other shades of yellow to look at

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy, those pics you posted, I think it was last week sometime. I had a question about the RT with the Startech rims. How do those rims look in person?
Austin

Austin,
Of the variety of wheels on the Vipers at the South Coast Slither - I think the final count was 66 Vipers - the chromed 20" Startech wheels were, by far, the most eye-catching, stunning, impressive wheels that I have ever seen on a Viper...and, for that matter, on any car, period. I was mesmerized by them. You just wanted to stand there and stair at them. LOL The pics that I took, unfortunately, don't do them justice. I have seen posted pics of the Startech wheels on other Vipers in the Viper forum, but none of them were chromed. They were not impressive. In fact, I straight out did not like them. Well, I can tell you, having seen them in person, albeit chromed, I'm sure that even the non-chromed versions are impressive, though not near as impressive as when they are chromed.

On the downside, these wheels, I was told, weigh about twelve pounds more than stock Viper wheels. Of course, if one is purely a poser, this is not an important factor in deciding to get them or not. Also, they are the most expensive wheels out there.

Of note, I have yet to see the 19" VR1 Forgeline wheels in person. As far as seeing them in pictures goes, they are my favorite. Also, they are the smarter wheel to buy, seeing as how they are about eight pounds lighter than stock Viper wheels, and they look better than any other wheel that I have seen, not counting Startech wheels, but which I would not purchase because they are too big and weigh too much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_