Anyone else out there get flashed while driving your Viper?

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out on the town this weekend in my Viper and ran into a group of young ladies in a bachelorette party. The bride to be pulled up her shirt and flashed me.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
I almost went off the road. LOL. Does this happen to any of you other guys a lot? If any of you know the Detroit area, I was out in Royal Oak. I saw 3 other Vipers in the span of 5 minutes Saturday night, a red GTS, a black RT/10, and a silver RT/10. I don't usually run into that many around here although I think Michigan has the 3rd highest number of Vipers registered. I guess the snakes were out in force after we are finally getting a nice stretch of weather.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
True Story:

At VOI-1, at the main HQ Hotel, a former "Miss MoPar," a ***** big-haired redhead, was doing some calendar shots for an auto parts supplier. At that time, 1994, modified Vipers were RARE.

Mine had red harnesses, glass packs, polished / custom painted wheels ala the 1989 concept car. And my taxidermied rattlesnake. This model and her crew chose my car (and Snake!)for a late-night photo session.The prerequiste, tasteful "Extreme Bikini" stuff.....

But the HARNESSES begged a sexier photo-op. Of course, she did not know how to work 'em. I was glad to oblige, positioning the belts to become the TOP of her outfit. (The only top of her outfit!) The photos were very **** and tasteful, but the process was a highlight of my Viper career!

Dunno how Extreme Mike can handle it! er, um, COPE with it !

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had two girls giving waving and blowing me kisses, when I was out driving...I took my baseball cap off, much to their embarrassment when they realized I wasn't a bloke!

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is funny you say that. This evening I took my oldest daughter out to get ice cream. On the way to the ice cream parlor a guy in a porsche 911 "flashed" his lights and on the way back home a group of teens in a Honda "flashed" his lights. This is the first time this has happened. Maybe this is just the beginning.

I will have to look for some B
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
BS next time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trbulnc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny this should come up, I got to see 2 sets from 2 ladies in the same car this weekend. Also happened about 2 months ago with my date in the car, 2 girls in a Mustang behind me, my date never saw them either, kept giving the thumbs up to them with my hand out the window! Also happened about 3 weeks after I first bought my car and she was HOT!

stephen

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DonNaseSr:
I was driving my Viper and having a great day and, all of a sudden a beautiful new Jaguar pull's next to me and I was flashed by the women driving. Now comes the rest of the story. The women was my XXXXXwife and it was the bird I was flased with. To make things worse I paid for the Jaguar!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That is funny...
I've never been flashed.. and somehow I get left alone by and large..
smile.gif
smile.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Non-Viper owners fantasize about all the women we Viper owners pickup and have sex with just because we drive Vipers. I hate to disappoint, but I'm usually candid about that being a total fantasy; at least based upon my experiences. I really wish it were otherwise. I suppose if I were young and single as opposed to middle-aged and pending divorce, things might be different.

Hey, how about some of our twenty-something members sharing some of their experiences ...... keep it clean of course.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, I was taking the GTS to a cruise nite. My wife and I stopped at the local Amoco to fill up. My lovely bride went inside to use the facilities. A group of people walked by and were talking about he car. One young lady came over and asked if she could look inside. I opened the door for her and she kneelded down and stared inside for the entire time we were at the gas station. Her boyfriend didn't want to come near the car. He just slumbered around by the door to Amoco watching what she was doing. hahaha

Many of you know that my Viper was a gift from my wife. The first day that the car was delivered, we went for a spin. Some young girls pulled up next to us and were hooting and hollering. My wife looked at me and said "I think I may have made a mistake". hahahaha

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>That is funny...
I've never been flashed.. and somehow I get left alone by and large
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwwwww, you sound disappointed, or maybe deprived might be a better word. How about being "flashed" by a woman who is driving another Viper, has anyone ever had that happen?.....I would highly doubt it because...women who drive Vipers have way too much "class" to do that.
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.... oh, one other comment for our female Viper owners. I can't even begin to imagine, but feel free to share your experiences as well! Smokin' hot!

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DonNaseSr:
I was driving my Viper and having a great day and, all of a sudden a beautiful new Jaguar pull's next to me and I was flashed by the women driving. Now comes the rest of the story. The women was my XXXXXwife and it was the bird I was flased with. To make things worse I paid for the Jaguar!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don, that's damned funny! My experience was more like yours only worse. (Except for the part where you paid for the Jag. Ouch!)

While crusing one night here in Abilene, I happened by a parking lot where several Corvettes were parked. I drove by there a couple of times. ( May have dropped in neutral and winged on it a couple of times
biggrin.gif
) Anyway, the last time I drove by, I looked over and there it was, a really ugly butt being aimed right at me. Mooned by a Corvette guy. UGH!

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR Joe:
.... oh, one other comment for our female Viper owners. I can't even begin to imagine, but feel free to share your experiences as well! Smokin' hot!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe,
Somehow I don't think the majority of men Viper owners would be interested in hearing our experiences when driving our cars, although maybe some of them would
laugh.gif

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Viperess, I'll bite -- what has been your experience as a female Viper owner? Lots of the "what's a woman doing driving that car" comments, interspersed with a few marriage proposals, I assume?

I've never been "flashed" by passing members of either gender, but I've certainly found the Viper to be an attention magnet ne plus ultra. It's especially good when I have my 2-year-old son in his child seat riding shotgun -- people just think that's hilarious
smile.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Viperess, give it up. I, no make that we, need to know. Women have considerable influence (read control) over men to begin with, then factor in a Viper - Ohmagod.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 26 now and have had a Viper since I was 24. My first Viper was a '95 Yellow RT/10. I now have a '96 GTS with 3800 miles on the clock. When I would take my RT/10 out for Friday night cruises it was always fun! Some girls would flash and yell and fun things like that. But mostly all the Mustang, Vette guys and anyone with a car seemed like they wanted to race. I could not just cruise I would end up racing instead. With my GTS it is usually the same when cruising. I think it just depends on when and where you are driving the car. The Viper is by far the best sports car I have owned so far. It is just a blast to drive.

Happy Vipering, Kenric

452hp rwhp
512lbs rwt

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was mooned once by a car of high schools boys in an old Caprice. Freezing weather- musta left 'em with blue cheeks. How come I get all the wackos?

This car attracts teenage boys like flies to peanut butter. Then there is the rice problem... I wish they would just leave me alone to drive my Beast, although an occasional ****** would be nice. Hmmm- maybe that is why my wife hates this car?

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 24.

When I went on my test drive, I went from one dealership area to the storage garage (1 block and 1 light away) to pick up the hardtop to give it a whirl.

I don't know what the chances are, but at the light about 50' after I left the dealership and about 20' before the driveway to the storage area, a bunch of girls in an SUV rolled down the windows and told how nice a car I had.

Between that and the subsequent semi-high speed highway test drive, I had to have one.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the grocery store and the bagboy said "Is that your Viper?" I said "Yes." Next he wanted to know if I was some kid's dad! Hey I'm only 40! Chalk that up with the first time you're called "sir" or when the bartender no longer asks for an ID.

Just one story of many.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was flashed the other night driving to the mall.
Late at night, and two ppl pull up next to me doing about 60mph. Windows roll down and they take out the Camera and ****** ****** , snap about 1/2 dozen pictures, gimme thumbs up and take off.. Gave me 'da goosebumps!

Gerald

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove my new 00 GTS to West Palm Beach in Feb and stayed 7 weeks including a cruise to the last Sat night of Bike Week in Daytona.

Since I am literally a "rocket scientist," what follows are pure scientific measurements:

In Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh:

General Response: (someone randomly encountering car)

Massive response: males - especially young ones - the car is a cult.

Good response: married and older women.

Little response: fertile women.

In particular, in the hot spots of Pittsburgh, since intellectual coolism is in, people really go out of their way to oogle the without being seen by others.

Now, in FL WPB, FtLaud, the same as above except people are more relaxed and will respond more. Fertile women still not much response.

In South Beach, forget it, anyone who would react to a Viper would be considered uncouth.

Bike Week is the best place you can cruise a Viper. Although the Harley is THE BABE MAGNET PERIOD, if you take one to Daytona, you will be 1 of 100000. I was the only Viper there, and guys on bikes were stopping, getting off, and taking pictures of my car. I didn't make it to Boot Hill because I kept trying to find short cuts and I must admit, the cops had them all cut off. When I figured out how to do it, I had to head back (3 hour drive back)

In general, if a fertile woman responds (and I have had some), it will be very strong, but if a fertile woman is walking down the street, in general, she will not notice the car - even though all the guys are falling all over themselves trying to oogle the car.

I guess the HARLEY is still THE BABE MAGNET.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No flashers for me yet.
But.. my wife left town this morning for a family deal in Boston and will be gone for a week. For grins, I took the yellow RT/10 to Fed Ex to drop off some air packages. In 5 miles I got 3 "nice car"'s and 1 collective "I love you" from two girls in a Maxima. Looks like a good weekend to go cruisin'
smile.gif

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

must be the area. I find I get a massive response from just as many fertile women as I do males. Of course, my observations are slighted by the fact that I drive mine down past the beach crowd during lunch.

OP
OP
M

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richard from Canton, yes I did get a good look, and there were no tattoos or piercings,
laugh.gif
Wow, I did not think my original post would get such a response as it did.
laugh.gif
I agree with some posts above that most of the attention the car gets is from teenage and 20 something guys. I also get more than my share of people wanting to race me or whatever too. And people snapping pictures and videos. I also get plenty of hoots and hollers from young ladies when they see the car. I have even had one young woman walk up to me in my car and offer to move in with me. I also get my share of bad attention from jerks swerving over at my on purpose or pretending to be coming at me head on. I guess you take the good with the bad, but this is still the most fun I have had on four wheels. I guess the attention it gets may depend on what part of the country you live in, but there are many nice cars up here in the Detroit area too. Keep the posts coming, I have found this very entertaining.

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, if I know Royal Oak the traffic couldn't have been moving fast, so you must have gotten a good look... Let me guess, were they well tatooed and pierced in certain places?
laugh.gif

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG,

I have not heard anyone claim to be faster at this point but when I do, I have a line ready for them. When they say "Oh, then my Vette is faster than your Viper", I will say "Yup, my 700+ horse Camaro will walk on it with about 3/4 throttle. Wanna come play now?

I had a run in with a guy on the Vette forum who took offence to something I told him. We exchanged emails for a few rounds. In one email, I told him that if he ever wanted to upgrade to a Viper, I could assist him in finding one. He replied with "If I wanted to go faster I would put nitrous on my 95 Camaro Z28". I came back with "Oh, I have one of those also, it is blown, intercooled, nitrous injected and has a forged bottom end and has been dyno proven at MC Racing (he lives near that shop) at over 600 horses without the nitrous. Wanna come play now?" hahahahah

Haven't heard back from him yet. hahaha

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, the Viper would be lethal in the hands of:

1) a really hot babe who likes guys,

2) someone who preferred young boys.

(ugh)

Comment: In SoBe, an F50 would be recognized. Hell everyone has an ordinary Ferrari or Lambo or Viper!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950