Anyone have an Autoform roll hoop they can sell me or know who has one in stock?

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Getting a car ready for an event and need it asap. It's for an '03 car. Any help is much appreciated! PM me or text me at 4052024120 for quickest response. Thanks!

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume you called or contacted Steve at Autoform to see if they have one in stock? Steve Dreyer [[email protected]] It is not an easy install - I do have some instructions where I added some things to their instruction sheet. I put one is for safety but it was not required of HPDE and I'm not sure it meets some drag racing specs for the low ET brackets. Good luck!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was some "different" looking thing in the classifieds recently. It looked like a single bar all the way across, instead of the two hoops. I think the ad said something about just unbolting the stock hoops and bolting this contraption in. If it just goes into the stock hoop braces though, I don't see it being recognized as a "roll bar". Better check with whatever groups you plan to run with.
Joel is right. The real Autoform bar is not a quick and easy install, so I'd be trying to get started ASAP if you have events coming up soon.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a dude on the Viper Club Facebook page selling a roll bar? Worth a shot I'd just recommend doing your diligence when buying.

-Tim

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Getting a car ready for an event and need it asap. It's for an '03 car. Any help is much appreciated! PM me or text me at 4052024120 for quickest response. Thanks!

Just call Steve at Autoform (who made them all). Try 616.392.4909

He made a custom request chrome roll bar assembly for me; and I paid full price for it! And it was totally worth it. Steve takes this work very seriously and he and his team do a great job.