Anyone have opinions on floormats and trunk carpet?

djemcee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to get a set of nice mats and rear trunk carpet for my 03. I want something nice, but not 400.00 floor mats. My feet really don't derserve that :).

Any good points to the ones you bought, or any I should stay away from?

Thanks

Chris

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mopar floor mats are fine - don't slide & look good. They don't cost anywhere near $400. The trunk liner is probably close to that price but I don't think you have much choice, unless you decide to go for shag carpet in the trunk ;)

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N. California club best quality mats for the money, Snake Oyl's mats blow everyone else away. They are plush, and high quality. Your feet ARE worth it. Oem is best for trunk kit.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the factory mats would do you just fine. They have tabs to make sure they stay in place and are not terribly thick which might interfere with good/comfortable foot placement on the pedals. It is already a bit cramped there so why have unnecessarily thick carpet pile making things worse. Also, since the mats are inexpensive when they get too dirty or have unsightly wear just throw 'em out and put new ones in. Cheers.

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got black/silver coccoa mats from a catalog for under $30 that are not bulky, dont show the dirt, dont slide and fit perfectly. I am saving my factory mats for eventual sale with car in about 100 years. Bob
(I have them for about 14 months and they look new after 5000 miles.)

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from woodhouse, they were $69 for the fronts and $250 for the trunk kit. I was specifically looking for black ones with the silver logo though. They only took 3 days to ship, fit and look great. Good luck with your search. :2tu: