Anyone in the St. Louis Area?

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Friday night, September 7th, there will be a car show in Fenton, MO. There are usually quite a few cars down there and last month there were a few Vipers. Its in the closed-down Shop N' Save parking lot, right next to the Wal-Mart, about a mile from the intersection of Hwy 30 and Hwy 141. People usually start arriving by 4pm, I would recommend being there by 5:30pm at the latest to get a good spot. If you need any additional information just Email me or post a reply, either way I will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope to see some of you there!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I attended this show last month and what a surprise! There were about 150 cars there with lots of Mopar muscle and 7 Vipers. A yellow ACR pulled in as I was leaving. I hear there is a little street action later in the night.

very cool show, I'll be there again.

Dave
96 R/T
Gateway Viper Club Webmaster

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there at the cruise in Fenton on friday.

Monster Mopar Weekend XVII is also going on this weekend at Gateway International Raceway on Saturday and Sunday.

There are usually a several Vipers there along with all the classic Mopar musclecars and race cars.

There's also a cruise at Chuck-A-Burger on St. Charles Rock Rd on sat evening starting at 7 pm.

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i dont think ill be able to attend that one. I work at Daimler-Chrysler and they have been frowning on me taking off so much lately to cruise in my new ride (1998 RED GTS) Any of you Saint Louis boys work at DC? If so come buy and see me so we can chat vipers!!!!!!

REDDOG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala