anyone know this car? (yes another thread...)

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...3641324?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5897c8ccec

I love my vert but I feel like this car is calling my name. I emailed the dealer and they said they would "consider" $56,700. From the description, there has been some serious mods done to the car. I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I sold our car and picked up this one, but the price seems pretty fair for a sub 5K mile car in a semi-rare color with a ton of mods.

Anyone want to buy a black 03' with 18K miles? 40K....lol

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been the high bidder since it went up yesterday. Talked to Bill today. Sounds like he already has some local trade-ins working :eater:

pdub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fyi...they have the car listed on Craigslist (dallas) for $59990. Looks pretty nice!!

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would definately want to know who did the work, almost makes you wonder what its doing at a dealership and why. Who would dump all that money in a car and then trade it in. To good to be true....

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would definately want to know who did the work, almost makes you wonder what its doing at a dealership and why. Who would dump all that money in a car and then trade it in. To good to be true....

Port Pros in Austin did the engine work, which was then tuned (remotely I assume) by Dan Cragin, and then Musclehead did the exhaust work. That was how it was explained to me. No receipts...work was done right at 1000 miles, and car was traded in by original owner.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might know of some body who might have put a deposit on that car.

Herc

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Port Pros in Austin did the engine work, which was then tuned (remotely I assume) by Dan Cragin, and then Musclehead did the exhaust work. That was how it was explained to me. No receipts...work was done right at 1000 miles, and car was traded in by original owner.

Portpros dot com brings me to a... not so ... work friendly website.

From what I found on a GM forum.

PortPros has been out of business for a few years now

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd need the work history verified as reputable ... that being the case, I'd be allllllll over that car. (If I wasn't on the edge of a gen5.) That color is my favorite and the mods are exactly what I'd love to do to a gen3, right down to the rear diff. good luck to all, someone could get an incredibel machine there.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here buy it or are we all just talking BS??

I'll let you know what it sounds like when it shows up, might be a bit loud but I still have a set of Gen 3 Cats. The Franken coupe got a deposit before I could make a move but I
think this car with the low miles is going to work out better. Had an 04 paxton in the past, this will be my first al motor car.

Herc

OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll let you know what it sounds like when it shows up, might be a bit loud but I still have a set of Gen 3 Cats. The Franken coupe got a deposit before I could make a move but I
think this car with the low miles is going to work out better. Had an 04 paxton in the past, this will be my first al motor car.

Herc

Congrats. I'm glad it went to someone that will enjoy it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950