Anyone know this car?

Alan Patterson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I saw this car at Marina Airport (autocross) which is very near Monterey once or twice. Seemed like a nice car, but I really did not check it out that carefully... One clue would be to check out the tires: If they are Hoosier A6's it really is an autocross car. If they are R6's it probably did some road racing...

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Alan, my take is this is a forum and or vca member given all the mods and the auto crossing he's done. If anyone is available to check this car out for me in person, I'll gladly compensate you for your time!

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great talking to you Chucky, see you soon at Tatortoga :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one knows this car! I've contacted the seller over 36 hours and still no reply either?!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone has to know the car since it has my moton brackets. They only can be found here or through Woodhouse. Ask Mark J.

I'm surprised that no one knows this car! I've contacted the seller over 36 hours and still no reply either?!

tomob1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2" seat lowered? why? i would have trouble seeing out if i was 2" lower.
parking brake relocation? looks stock location to me (?)
nice looking viper!
tom

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone has to know the car since it has my moton brackets. They only can be found here or through Woodhouse. Ask Mark J.

I did speak with the owner and he told me he was a forum member which is more surprising that no one has come on to vouch or give me the scoop on this car!! Is this a sign perhaps :dunno: Regardless I'm going to have the car inspected and go from there... I'm still hoping that if someone knows anything about this car to feel free to pm me if they do not feel comfortable chiming in on this thread.

2" seat lowered? why? i would have trouble seeing out if i was 2" lower.
parking brake relocation? looks stock location to me (?)
nice looking viper!
tom

Tom,

The parking brake was relocated on the rotors to fit the 18" rims for the khumos.