Anyone know which is the better of the 2 drag radials?

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have experience w/the 345/35/18 M&H DR vs. the 345/35/18 mickey thompson? The mickey thompsons are a bit cheaper it seems, but I want the stickiest sucker out there! Do you think I'll have fitment issues w/a lowered viper? did a search and couldn't find much. thanks--Andy

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have experience w/the 345/35/18 M&H DR vs. the 345/35/18 mickey thompson? The mickey thompsons are a bit cheaper it seems, but I want the stickiest sucker out there! Do you think I'll have fitment issues w/a lowered viper? did a search and couldn't find much. thanks--Andy

I have two friends with 1300+rwhp Viper's. Both of them seem to like the M&H better, although when mounted to the wheel, it looks more like a 325 instead of a 345. One has gone 9.32 @ 160mph on the M&H. Hope it helps!

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thats odd, I have tried both and have friends with 1000+ rwhp cars, vipers, supras and a TA ;) and we all preffer the MT.

the M&H is too wobbly and it is a smaller tire physically, and does not hook as well as the MT.:D

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats odd, I have tried both and have friends with 1000+ rwhp cars, vipers, supras and a TA ;) and we all preffer the MT.

the M&H is too wobbly and it is a smaller tire physically, and does not hook as well as the MT.:D

Tiago,

Ricky and Kelly both prefer the M&H. I know Kelly commented how the M/T was taller and wider than the M&H, but Ricky used Kelly's M&H in Houston for TX2K9. Kumar had the M/T on his Z06, and he wasn't too impressed with them, but they may have been too narrow for what he needed. I know Bryan is using those on his 5th Gen Camaro at Crandall though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wesleyCrowbar