Arg...Streak marks on windows!!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.k. What does everybody use to clean their windows. No matter what I do I can't seem to avoid streaking on the glass. What does everybody use as far as product and what do you remove said product with. i.e. paper towel or microfiber towel etc...

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Costco brand microfiber towels and Sparkle glass cleaner. Comes out streak free every time.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use 3M glass cleaner and either paper towels or microfiber and never have any problems.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give newspaper a try, too. After you wipe the glass down with a paper towel, finish it off with crumpled up newspaper - almost guaranteed you won't have any more streaks.
+1 on this.
Windex & newspaper.
Cheap, plentiful, everywhere, and effective.
Plus, no solvents! Woohoo!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Streaking as in minor perfectly straight vertical scratches that seem to have developed from old & worn out window rubbers (that's what I figured is going on with my car)?

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam's green glass cleaner and some cheap microfiber---no streaks and takes the bugs off of the windshield as well.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have noticed streaks when I use this product, however I will have to try it again. I use griots products. I might have to switch to the microfiter towels. Thanks everyone for the useful info. I never thought about newspaper as a tool for cleaning windows!
This KIT is the absolute best. I tried everything even some of the above. Streak clean, no lint on the windows just fantastic. Just buy it:D Its that good!!!:2tu:

Ultimate Window Cleaning Kit - Interior Detailing - Car Care - Griot's Garage

You must be registered for see images attach

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh

invisible glass me too.

oh....and Napa Auto glass cleaner is darn neer the best too in a pinch!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang