As Gen V roll out, what kind of incentive do u think Dodge will do for 2010 inventory

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen a few new 2010's still on showroom floors. Wonder what is going to happen to pricing when the new one comes out? 0.0% Finance or maybe cash back? I called a dealer 2x's and asked to send me a few pictures of a 2010 he said is sitting on his floor. Its been a week no email no phone call. Gee I wonder why he still has it. And there site has no picture. You would think he would be all over me especially I told him I am a former Viper owner.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: As Gen V roll out, what kind of incentive do u think Dodge will do for 2010 inven

At least one dealer is now offering o% for 60 months : >)

The 2013 will be in very short supply, with most active dealerships having an established pre order list of people wanting the cars.

If the price of the 2013 is higher than people expect, there will be a rush to snap up the remaning inventory of new previous generations, without incentives needed.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: As Gen V roll out, what kind of incentive do u think Dodge will do for 2010 inven

I have seen a few new 2010's still on showroom floors. Wonder what is going to happen to pricing when the new one comes out? 0.0% Finance or maybe cash back? I called a dealer 2x's and asked to send me a few pictures of a 2010 he said is sitting on his floor. Its been a week no email no phone call. Gee I wonder why he still has it. And there site has no picture. You would think he would be all over me especially I told him I am a former Viper owner.
he either has a great deal of exsperiance and knows your yanking his chain, or he is a complete *****....lol you pick

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya might want to try a place around my location that is offering 0% for 60 months and has a decent selection left..... :)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The 0% is just a Dealer buy down, it is not offered by SRT, and they have informed us there will be no incentives at all on the 2010s. This has been repeated more than once and there are very few actually left in the US. With pricing on the 2013s obviously going up , Paul Hawker may have hit the nail on the head , as we have seen a small, but steady rise in the used market over the past year.

This could portend the return to solid resale figures that were enjoyed for a very long time for Viper owners due to the high demand and small supply. Could be a good deal for all of us, both Dealers and consumers.