Atco tack rental May 26th ! Who's in ? Let's go boys !!!

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Atco tack rental May 26th ! Who\'s in ? Let\'s go boys !!!

I'll probably be slow with my vette next to you guys but I'm excited about the evening. I've been dreaming about buying a viper for the last 2 months and have been trying to sell my vette and custom bike to do it. I just hope I don't hurt the vette. See you all there- BTW what time!
I'm paypal-ing now.
Gary

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What time do we have the track and what happens if it rains?

Thanks
Gary

McCreary

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First off,let me just say,I hope you guys/gals don't mind a non viper owner jumping into your discussion here,but I just can't pass up the chance to see this many vipers in one spot. Not to mention,some of the quickest ones in the country. With that said,I just have a couple questions...

Any non viper owner spectators allowed?

Only if you bring a female cheering section......with extremely large breasts.

That answered my first question(about the non viper owner spectators),and I have the large breasted cheering section covered. :cool: I was just wondering what time it starts/ends,and does anyone know what they're gonna charge for admission? (not that it really matters)

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

should start bright and early, no charge for admission unless you feel like donating funds I could volunteer my treasurury sevices, and the large breasted cheering section you realized only pertains to women not men. have fun, and enjoy.

McCreary

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the large breasted cheering section you realized only pertains to women not men.

:rolleyes: I guess there's one in every crowd ;)

Thanks for the info....

McCreary

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you have no idea. :cool:

lol,sure I do....after all,I am A Jersey boy too... :cool:

Anyways,not here to be a "troll"...looking forward to seeing you guys and your badass rides! :headbang: :2tu:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just wanted to say. It was a pleasure meeting you all today. (this is Ron by the way, blue shirt, glasses, riding in the red, rice burning lexus, with my buddy Josh (aka) v10kingsnake :)

Hopefully next time, Josh and I will be able to bring our cars, to race. And hopefully some better weather. It is May right?? You would'nt think so with the weather lately.

Anyway, nice meeting you all.... until next time.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what were the times?????????????????????????????????????/

McCreary

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My g/f and I just got back from Atco. I don't know if it was bad track prep,but they seemed to be having some traction problems,the weather wasn't cooperating either. The Yellow/Black Viper(I'm assuming it was twinvipers)looked to have major traction problems his first couple runs,then he broke on the line and that was the end of his day.It looked like they were trying to fix it,but it started raining,and they put it in the trailer.There was a Blue w/white stripe GTS that ran a 10.something spraying,other than that,the quickest run I saw was a silver Supra than ran a 10.02(from what I can remember). I'll let them fill you in on the details,and what broke on his car.
After most of the Viper guys left,there was a guy with an 04' or 05' turbocharged GTO that ran a 10.66,that car was pretty damn impressive for a 4000LB+ vehicle.

There were quite a few other Vipers there,but I don't remember what thier times were. Again,I'll let them fill you in on all the details.

Even though the weather was crappy,I was still in my glory seeing that many Vipers in one place.You guys definitely have the baddest muscle cars on the road! :2tu:

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great meeting everyone. Dispite the rain delay we had a great time.

It was a tough day. We were trying to leave with the 2 step for the first time. Blazed the tires on the first 2 passes(still went 150mph just playing with it). Went to leave on full boost with the 2 step and broke a halfshaft. Will be back there next Thursday.

We will do it again real soon.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn jeff...150 mph is still good for a high 9 sec.. bro i got faith in you.. high 8's..you can do it..its in you..

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I really think the car has it in it. You coming next time ? Is your car ready ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

we need to get a good driver for that car to get it into the 8's. i can drag it for you since its not mine. na car not ready..

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know,9.45 first time out really *****. I need to learn how to drive :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC