Attitude adjustment = B/W vs 930

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a good friend of mine knewi was down in the dumps about my car this week. He calls me up and says "hey, you take the b/w and i'll drive the 930 and we ca do some pulls"

I had no idea it would make me feel this much better. its been like 16 months since I even at in a viper let alone run one on the highway against another car. DAMN, I FEEL GOOD !!!

again a HUGE thanx !! I owe ya one.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pedro and lauri, its down in florida at DLM now. its in good hands.

FG = flash gordon

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK.
Are you going to be driving this summer? If it is at DLM, sounds like I'll be looking at your tailpipes...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GLAD to hear it, Phil!!!! You have been VERY patient with your car...I'd be nuts by now! You deserved some enjoyment. ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANY postal work is always welcome...just an aside to what Scott said...okay...back to subject!
Phil--you've got LOTS of great friends...you've earned 'em!~~~~juli

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a good friend of mine knewi was down in the dumps about my car this week. He calls me up and says "hey, you take the b/w and i'll drive the 930 and we ca do some pulls"

I had no idea it would make me feel this much better. its been like 16 months since I even at in a viper let alone run one on the highway against another car. DAMN, I FEEL GOOD !!!

again a HUGE thanx !! I owe ya one.

That's an awesome story. Where has Flash Gordon been recently anyway?!?

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did the upgrade, we did a few pulls and we "think" the GTS is slightly quicker to a certain speed and then the GTS pulls away......