Autoform Speedster

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To commemorate 10 years of the Dodge Viper RT/10, Autoform will offer a Limited Edition ******* Version of the RT/10. This package will give the Viper owner the ability to give their Viper a new look by transforming their RT/10 Roadster into a Speedster. For more information. please contact Autoform Development, Inc. at (616)392-4909 or send email inquiries to [email protected]

Please click on the link below to see pictures of the prototype.

Autoform Speedster Pictures

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Ken Diemer on 02-02-2002 at 03:51 PM</font>

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
I do like the undercut front fascia, I'd love to see more pictures of just that in a finished-product form. I wonder if it
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jon,

I think the facia you see is the same race facia that is used on AutoForm's Daytona replica, only without the integrated splitter and driving lights. You can see more pictures of the finished product, with splitter and lights, here: http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/Forum14/HTML/007240.html

-Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang