Avoid this car!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to go look at a 98 Silver GTS, was said to be a clean car :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Carfax was clean, unfortunately the car didn't know it was clean. Frant facia was badly aligned, back glass was mis-aligned, the rear of the car was didn't fit right. Avoid this car!!!!!!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 98 Silver for sale with 6800 miles and waranty if you know someone looking please send them my way. 1-804-347-1808. Thanks

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bernie,

Mike and I went over to Tampa to take a look at this car and what a POS. It even states "pristine" in the add but was more like... I can't say.
I would love to buy one of your cars, but what we have planned for this car warrants buying an older high mileage car. Apologies for being so short the other day, had a lot going on around me and in my head.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I might as well plug mine as well - 60K takes it. :)

Mike (99 R/T 10) can vouch for the superb quality of the car.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's the truth. Socrates has probebly the nicest car I have ever seen. Unfortunately the car they are looking for may be cut up a bit for the races.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's the truth. Socrates has probebly the nicest car I have ever seen. Unfortunately the car they are looking for may be cut up a bit for the races.

Mike,

I'm blushing.. :eek: :D

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I should prequalify what it is we're looking for in a Viper. Preferrably 30K/plus miles, GTS of any color, no accidents or damage, roughly 97 to 99 model years and in the vicinity of 40k.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry NO PROBLEM! I totally understand how busy you are, that's great! I will keep a look out for you on a forged car 97-99 with higher mileage. I know I recently saw one with 36K miles that was selling for 36K. You do want a GTS car?

BlackNBlack what do you want for your 2000 GTS with 3K miles. Please call me at 804-347-1808. Larry if you know anyone looking we have 3 cars left out of the original 11 GTS cars.

1997 w/ 12K miles
1998 Silver w/warranty and 6700 Miles
2001 Yellow/Black with good mods no engine work with 7yr/100K warranty with 31K miles. That was Ron Hickey's car. I should have our inventory built back up in a couple of weeks. I will keep my I out for you. Stay cool in FLA.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Bernie! A GTS would hit the spot, my man. I will give the 411 regarding the cars you have to a few dealers I know and hope they end up in a good home. Our licensing and bond will be forthcoming so we'll do a bit of business real soon.

Paging Chad Harrison and Clayton Kreske. Please call me when you have a spare moment. Thanks!