AVOID THIS VENDOR HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED don't delete people need to know !!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: AVOID THIS VENDOR HE CAN\'T BE TRUSTED don\'t delete people need to know

I have bought many things from Ron (Venomblue550) such as

1. Custom Hood pad
2. Custom Side hood pads
3. Custom Decals for my mustang
4. Radiator shrouds
5. Chrome Rear bumper Decals
6 and much more Chrome products

and I have been happy every time, he is a stand up guy.

Ron come defend yourself bro.

Reaction score
Re: AVOID THIS VENDOR HE CAN\'T BE TRUSTED don\'t delete people need to know !!!

Unless the buyer made the shipping arrangements, how can a buyer of a product be responsible before he even receives it?

If the vendor made the arrangements, insurance or no insurance, its his product and reputation, make the customer whole or re-deliver the product.

When shipping, its real tough to loose a package when it is being tracked every step of the way. DHL is trying to compete with UPS ground, make a bigger stink with someone higher up.

The seller is not being to levelheaded, your talking about a couple hundred dollars for what? A bad rap. Give the guy all his money back or the products he ordered, save face and use Fed Ex next time.

Disclosure: I know neither party and I do not own shares nor work for FedEx.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: AVOID THIS VENDOR HE CAN\'T BE TRUSTED don\'t delete people need to know !!!

Businesses use FOB from the shipping point quite frequently. So Fred is correct if the "customer" is a business and the sales contract is written clearly FOB ship point. However, retail customers cannot be expected to have business relationships with the trucking industry and other shippers. Thus in most cases retail customers shipments are FOB delivery point. That is the customer does not take ownership until receipt of the goods.

Sorry for the losses but the vendor has the responsibility to ensure the goods are delivered.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know one vendor who sends merchandise with a self addressed, stamped envelope in the box so I can mail him a check AFTER I receive the parts.

THAT's a customer service oriented vendor.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would like to hear what VENONBLUE550's side is. Just to hear both sides and understand better whats going on.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've read before about VenomBlue550 screwing people over. I'd just be a little careful.

In this situation it is quite obviously who is right! VenomBlue550 should pay up and do it soon! I know if I sent someone x amount of dollars and in return I just got a lot lower sum I'd be ********** as well..I don't think there is anyone on this forum that wouldn't be!
Ricky

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

wow, this is unbelievable...first, we did NOT wait for a week for the check to clear to send you those tires, we shipped everything right out the day after we got your PERSONAL check, look your check date and the shipping label date....second, we did insured all the tires, even on our airway bill says insured, but since it was DHL fault, they didn't want to cover all the $$, after we fight with them about 8 time on the phone, they finally refund the $200, then we took another $400 out from our own pocket to cover your lost, at this point, we shipped item RIGHT on time, we lost 4 brand new tires, lost all the shipping fees, and pay out $400 from our own pocket, all that to just to make the customer happy, and it's all 100% shipping company fault...plus we even offered him another set of USED tires with 90% life left plus all the refund..but still a NO...what else are you asking??

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What happend to "not to beat a dead horse" post that was made? it vanished?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I deleted it because in fact, it did beat a dead horse.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow, this is unbelievable...first, we did NOT wait for a week for the check to clear to send you those tires, we shipped everything right out the day after we got your PERSONAL check, look your check date and the shipping label date....second, we did insured all the tires, even on our airway bill says insured, but since it was DHL fault, they didn't want to cover all the $$, after we fight with them about 8 time on the phone, they finally refund the $200, then we took another $400 out from our own pocket to cover your lost, at this point, we shipped item RIGHT on time, we lost 4 brand new tires, lost all the shipping fees, and pay out $400 from our own pocket, all that to just to make the customer happy, and it's all 100% shipping company fault...plus we even offered him another set of USED tires with 90% life left plus all the refund..but still a NO...what else are you asking??

If you offered the $400 refund AND tires with 90% I think that more then fair!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess I must mention my neutral (not positive) experience with Ron. First he misled me into a warehouse sale on this forum when it was not his warehouse. That's false advertising. I had bought a brand new front bumper from "his" warehouse sale. Secondly when I finally get the front bumper, it was bubble wrapped and covered in black plastic sheet. It was NOT boxed!!! Can you imagine our big flexible bumpers shipping like this. Obviously, it was badly scratched and 2 mounting holes were broken. When I protested, he defended his shipping method :confused: but did refund my money. I rate my experience with him as neutral.

Will I buy from him again? NEVER! Why? Because of his unprofessional advertising and shipping. Hopefully this will be his wakeup call. Let the flame begin.

The proof is in the pictures.
725114_1490-med.JPG

725114_1495-med.JPG

725115_1503-med.JPG

725115_1516-med.JPG

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you offered the $400 refund AND tires with 90% I think that more then fair!

I don't agree with that, he bought new tires not used tires. Who knows how old they are and that is not the point. It ***** for VenomBlue, but if he insured them he is responsible for getting all the money back from DHL or finding a different carrier.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok, Ron has had his say and I'm not impressed with the logic in his policy for delivering goods. What is preventing this from happening again with ANY future customer? You have some nice products but with this approach, I will gladly go elsewhere. :usa: :usa:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Something isn't right. If they were insured for their replacement value, there is no problem you (vendor) will settle with DHL. If you insured $1000.00 in tires for $400.00, that is pretty shortsighted. And would be your loss.

Never, EVER pay by check if it can be avoided, you have no recourse in a dispute. If a company doesn't accept credit cards, well that should pretty much tell you what you need to know.

OP
OP
S

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My check is dated 1/11/05, his shipping label is 1/17/05. Ron did not offer me $400.00 and 4 tires with 90 % wear left. He offered me 4 tires (date code unknown) with 90% wear left. Well I can take tires off my car with 90% wear left that have 2-3 heat cycles on them and they only have maybe 2-3 more heat cycles left in them. Per michelin Pilot Sports start losing adhesion after 4-5 heat cycles. So big deal he wanted to give me something less than I paid for. That to me is unacceptable.

If Ron were to call me or send me an email saying he will refund the balance of $350.00 I would be a very happy customer and would get this entire thread deleted. I gave him this shance before. I just want to be made whole again.

I did not put this post up to get into any debates with any one especially Ron. I just thought people should know.

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for this informative post, SCLSSRT10.

This isn't rocket science. SCLSSRT10 paid for something to be delivered, and it wasn't. He paid the vendor-no one else. It was the vendor's responsibility to deliver, because he accepted the money and therefore got the responsibility to deliver it. So what if someone down the chain messed up(like DHL)? The buck should stop with the vendor, because that's who the buck went to. I think you guys with differing viewpoints would be crying like little girls if you sent money off for something to be delivered, and it wasn't. And just because the vendor has a track record of 2 or twenty successful transactions doesn't give them a free pass to steal, which is what they do if they accept money to deliver something and don't. I know 2 new vendors I'll never use now, even if they give stuff away. Have a nice day.

kaval

Viper Owner
Reaction score

couldn't agree more!

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have the original air bill which showes he did not insure the tires.

I don't know what to believe, but if you insure something and it gets lost, then the shipper files a claim (not the receiver) and he is reimbursed.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SCLSSRT10 is tottally right in this situation...be a man and refund his money! People aren't having exactly a perfect experience with VenomBlue550 and things like this should really reflect if he should be allowed to be a vendor on here or not!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I side with the original poster as well. A collections problem with a shipper is not the customer's fault nor responsibility. When I order something and it doesn't show up, I don't pay - and I really don't care WHY the vendor didn't deliver, thought I might consider it when contemplating future purchases.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for this informative post, SCLSSRT10.

This isn't rocket science. SCLSSRT10 paid for something to be delivered, and it wasn't. He paid the vendor-no one else. It was the vendor's responsibility to deliver, because he accepted the money and therefore got the responsibility to deliver it. So what if someone down the chain messed up(like DHL)? The buck should stop with the vendor, because that's who the buck went to. I think you guys with differing viewpoints would be crying like little girls if you sent money off for something to be delivered, and it wasn't. And just because the vendor has a track record of 2 or twenty successful transactions doesn't give them a free pass to steal, which is what they do if they accept money to deliver something and don't. I know 2 new vendors I'll never use now, even if they give stuff away. Have a nice day.

would you mind telling me either in the thread or Pm who the other new Vendor that you wont use is?

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had a problem with this vendor as well. I ordered a set of HID fog lights from him and it almost turned into a nightmare. To make a long story short, both ballasts wound up being bad. **** happens and I had no problem waiting for him to make it right. Well, it took months to finally get the two ballasts here. The lights are on the car and work great now, but I was really dissapointed how long I had to wait to get things straightened out. I don't know if I would give this vendor another try. That is my experience.

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score

"wow, this is unbelievable...first, we did NOT wait for a week for the check to clear to send you those tires, we shipped everything right out the day after we got your PERSONAL check, look your check date and the shipping label date....second, we did insured all the tires, even on our airway bill says insured, but since it was DHL fault, they didn't want to cover all the $$, after we fight with them about 8 time on the phone, they finally refund the $200, then we took another $400 out from our own pocket to cover your lost, at this point, we shipped item RIGHT on time, we lost 4 brand new tires, lost all the shipping fees, and pay out $400 from our own pocket, all that to just to make the customer happy, and it's all 100% shipping company fault...plus we even offered him another set of USED tires with 90% life left plus all the refund..but still a NO...what else are you asking??"

Venom this is a lame response to a problem you should solve let me help you out with your math. 1st you received a $950.00 check so your bank account has 950 on it's side I dare say you had about a 20% mark up in that product therefore the tires cost you around the 750 mark. You send the tires out still no loss to you as you have the 950 large ones in your account. Tires don't make it so you tell us via this response that you have lost the tires (which you haven't because you have the first original check of 950) then you send your customer 400 back part of that was profit anyway so there is no loss on that part of the check. However, you dont deserve profit on something that never gets delivered. Your true loss so called would only be in the neighborhood of around 200. Don't make it sound like you lost alot or that you lost those tires they were paid for in the beginning and your only loss was what you gave back after your profit was taken out. Give the man his money back it will cost you in total about 550. True costs of 750 minus the 200 DHL refund means you would have a loss of 550. As it stands now you gave around 200 dollars of actual loss (provided that my mark-up guess was right).
BTW FOB is organized by the shipper but that cost is added to the buyers invoice but the arrangements are still made by the shipper. With any normal business transaction the items are always insured wether FOB or delivered by vendor.

SNKBITN

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am really confused here about why there is even a debate on this. There are 2 golden rules in business - THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, and IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GAIN A CUSTOMER AND ONLY SECONDS TO LOSE ONE. It seems the vendor, a VCA recommended one at that, has totally forgotten both of these. And to make matters worse, the way that the vendor responded is totally appalling. He brings up the point that somehow he did the customer a favor of sending out the merchandise as soon as he received a "PERSONAL Check". If the vendor's payment policy is that personal checks are accepted, then he did the customer no favor, this is policy. It is just as appalling that the vendor thought that offering used tires with 90% wear was again doing the customer a favor. Laughable at best. If this is the way this vendor does business, I also will never purchase anything from him (I am a new viper owner with plans on doing a number of upgrades).

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve can you post the copy of the DHL bil (mark out addresses and such of course). If no insurance was paid for that would be convincing evidence of vendor fraud. Not only to you but to the Viper community in this thread. I base that on if there was insurance (as he stated above) he would have collected and made money on your loss. If it indicates no insurance then he is a liar, again referencing his post above. Either way he loses.

2kvette

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am a member of the Corvette Forum as well as this forum. It's great to know both positive and negative feedback prior to purchasing products and services. That's what wrong with most businesses now adays. No customer service!!! Who ever heard of....it's the responsibility of the buyer to insure product arrival??? From this thread, this venomblue already has three strikes against him. And that blue/white bumper/front end that the guy ordered that arrived in plastic and all scratched up......are you kidding me or what!!??
From all of this, anyone in the future has to be an idiot to do business with this guy!

OP
OP
S

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper SRT, I am leaving at 6:00AM tomorrow for the Viper Days event at Sebring. My file on this is at my office, I would happily post the air bill but unable to until next week. I do not know how to post a scaned image so if you can I will fax them to you upon my return. But beleive me I have both air bills, a copy of the one he sent in with the claim and the "billing" copy from DHL. His "original" copy shows insured as DHL said in their letter they "recieved an altered copy". So send me a PM with a fax number and I will fax the copies to you. But I don't think there is a need to post them, if you see them you will know I am being truthful. I have no reason to make any of this up. I just want the Viper community to know about a problewm I had with this vendor so they can avoid the same type of problem which seems to have happened to more than one of us.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

I'd be really pissed to get a bumper shipped like that! With a big 'ole ugly scratch right where the flimsy packaging came off! Grrrr!
725114_1495-med.JPG

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No problem Steve. It would seem that he tried to bamboozle DHL also and failed (Gee they really keep the original). I think your message has been received loud and clear. If he does not make amends his business will suffer in a huge way. The Viper community is too small to expect that word of mouth will not infiltrate the entire community (ask Heenneesseeyy).

On a better note have fun at Sebring. I expect to see you at Gingerman in May.

OP
OP
S

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be there. Hopefully this year will not end up the same way it did last year. Neither my ego nor by bank account can afford the same result.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4