badges missing

NZGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
just a quick question , my GTS is missing the "Viper GTS" badges that are normally just back of the front wheels.
I know the bonnet( :usa: Hood ) has been resprayed as it was stonechipped and maybe they were taken off then.
I looked at the ones on the back and they look like they are just stick on decals.
Is there anywhere I can buy new ones of these? and am looking at supercharging her so if anyone had done any "Viper GTS Supercharged" ones I would be keen on buying those:headbang:

thanks

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,
just a quick question , my GTS is missing the "Viper GTS" badges that are normally just back of the front wheels.
I know the bonnet( :usa: Hood ) has been resprayed as it was stonechipped and maybe they were taken off then.
I looked at the ones on the back and they look like they are just stick on decals.
Is there anywhere I can buy new ones of these? and am looking at supercharging her so if anyone had done any "Viper GTS Supercharged" ones I would be keen on buying those:headbang:

thanks
I know this is a personal opinion, but if I were you I would just put on the oem parts, I'm supercharging my ACR and like to keep things as stealth as possible, which is already very hard to so on a viper, cause the car has I'll kick you ass written all over it, by putting a supercharger label on it nobody is going to want to play with you, cause that says I'll incinerate your ass then do burnouts on the remaining ashes.;)

OP
OP
N

NZGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well that is true trainer dave,
but already no one is wanting to have a go. I was getting guys in brand new Holden Monaros(what a Pontiac GTO is before it gets rebadged and sent to :usa: )bowing down and dribbling at the lights and they would only Idle off so as not to get wipped. hehe
but will think about it.

Cheers guys

PS yes NZGTS = New Zealand GTS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960