Bama Tornados

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... another wrong forum post, but for a good reason.

In case you haven't heard, Enterprise Alabama got hit with some nasty tornados yesterday. Currently, 8 people have died. A local high school was hit especially hard. I know people in the area and am in the process of trying to contact them now. We also have a couple Viper brothers that live in the small town, or very close to it. Anyone know if they are doing ok?

Let's send them our prayers.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I am currently in a different part of the world I have many friends there and having been calling for the last couple of hours making sure all is safe. Thoughts and prayers go out to those that were hurt or killed during this storm. :usa:

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw some news footage of it....... what can I say, just breathtless about it.

I thought I saw I Viper, but I´m not sure, will check the news again in 7 minutes.
My thoughts are with them!

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats so horrible about this is the fact that Northern Alabama, anticipating the worst, ended school at noon. Enterprise and the area around that they were out of the path and kept a full day.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I am currently in a different part of the world I have many friends there and having been calling for the last couple of hours making sure all is safe. Thoughts and prayers go out to those that were hurt or killed during this storm. :usa:

How is your place holding up Mike?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck,
It came out unscathed(sp). The damaged seemed to be localized to the down town area and high school. Just wish I could be back there to help out friends less fortunate.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950