Banjo Bolts

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you have a set of banjo bolts for SRT calipers laying around your shops? It seems I don't have them on the calipers I ordered and I need them to install the brake kit. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have part of the stainless lines from the kit dave sells. The calipers I have did not include banjo bolts and nor did the lines so I am trying to source them for the srt calipers. I was told the gen 2 brembos would not work with the srt calipers. I have brembos on my car now so if that does work I can use those but Dave told me they won't work.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised Dave didn't offer to sell you some or give a part number or something. There are tons of catalogs with goodies like that once you know which is the right one of course. :rolleyes:

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have part of the stainless lines from the kit dave sells. The calipers I have did not include banjo bolts and nor did the lines so I am trying to source them for the srt calipers. I was told the gen 2 brembos would not work with the srt calipers. I have brembos on my car now so if that does work I can use those but Dave told me they won't work.

Banjo bolts are included when buying my complete Big Brake Kits, as the are 3 different caliper combo's. Lines weren't bought from me ( I'll need Kng Snke's name to check)

Big Brake Dave :drive:

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try giving Chuck Tator a call. If he doesn't stock them then can he give you the part number for them. You also need copper washers. There are parts numbers for the bolts/washers in the parts listings. For the SRT brakes, http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/2003_Viper_Parts_Listing.pdf. Look under brake lines/hoses.

Tator emailed me but I haven't had a chance to call him. I'm not currently in port. He said he carries them. Will call him when I get back.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I came back from out to sea and I had a package from R&J with some banjo bolts in there. 4 bolts, 4 little washers. Do the washers just go between the bolt and the caliper or one between the bolt and little block on the brake line, and between the little block and the caliper?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang