Bburago Viper ACR

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah Mike, you may want to be careful with that because she might interpret you showing her the model as in you having bought the real thing ;) Definately gonna get spanked hard if you do not bring her the message in exactly the right way, you know how women are about household spendings :lmao:

I need 2! This way I can tell my girlfriend I bought her the ACR she wants!!!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah Mike, you may want to be careful with that because she might interpret you showing her the model as in you having bought the real thing ;) Definately gonna get spanked hard if you do not bring her the message in exactly the right way, you know how women are about household spendings :lmao:

No, she knows I'm getting her the model one. I told her that IF we ever get married, she has her choice of a fancy ring or an ACR...she said she'd take the ACR!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marry her NOW!:omg: Dont let a girl like that get away!:rolaugh:

:D:D

Robert

Yes, she fully encourages my Viper habit! She's very defensive when people don't give the Viper the respect it deserves, she laughs at vettes, she LOVEs the red ACR with black center and driver's stripe, and she told me she'd never make me get rid of the Viper and wants me to get another one (for her, of course). Yes, I found the perfect woman!!! :headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, she fully encourages my Viper habit! She's very defensive when people don't give the Viper the respect it deserves, she laughs at vettes, she LOVEs the red ACR with black center and driver's stripe, and she told me she'd never make me get rid of the Viper and wants me to get another one (for her, of course). Yes, I found the perfect woman!!! :headbang:

:nono::nono::nono::nono: Perfect in every other way though!!! :D ~juli

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, her ex does and she laughs at him because it's a "girl" car...she told him real men drive Vipers!!! He won't even look at me when he sees us in the Viper (especially after I blew him away off the line a few weeks ago).

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the English style where you wear white pants and a black jacket and tie. Very prim and proper (and extremely expensive). One day she'll even get to wear a top-hat depending on the level she's at. I got a horse just to ride around (western - before anyone asks), so I can wear my jeans and boots.

And I don't plan on letting her go.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Lishinsky is a VCA member and owns the Lipizanir stallions. We got to see them while they were here in Vegas. Very cool dressage riding.

Before anyone corrects my(please do) I'm sure I spelt these names wrong. Damned polish names.:D

Robert (Adamski)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oooooooh! That makes more sense!:smirk:

Stupid question 2. Why not just wear a top hat if she feels like it?:dunno: I wear a hat in the sun.....

Robert

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, technically, um no!;) I mean HAT! :lmao:

Never wore many caps. Always preffered straw hats even as a child!

So yes, a hat while in the sun but I can call it a cap if it makes you feel better! :D:D

Sir Smoty

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid question 2. Why not just wear a top hat if she feels like it?:dunno:

From what I understand, the headgear is based on what level you are on. Top hats are only for the highest levels. Some of it's really cool...they can make the horse go sideways and some even do their routine to music. It's also really cool just to be around the horses. Michelle's is 16 hands (pretty tall for a horse - and it's still growing) and all muscle...really cool stuff.

She supports my Viper addiction, so I support her horse habit...it's a fair trade.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, technically, um no!;) I mean HAT! :lmao:

Never wore many caps. Always preffered straw hats even as a child!

So yes, a hat while in the sun but I can call it a cap if it makes you feel better! :D:D

Sir Smoty

How the heck was I supposed to know you were not fooling us, for all I know you REALLY ment to say cap instead of hat ya hillbilly :dunno::lmao:
Ok now, before Juli comes in 'a bustin my nuts for attempting to steal her thread-hijacking reputation I'll start a motion to just go back on-topic again :eater: