Before and after RECALL 999 pics can be found...

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...here
145bracket-med.jpg

before
145after.jpg

after

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=277858&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, very nice. Thanks. I'm adding this to my information folder.

You must be registered for see images

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, can you tell us what the arrangement were for your recall. Did you take your Viper to any dealer or did DaimlerChrysler tell you to take your car to a specific dealer to get the recall work done????

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 2 DC dealers are authorized in Germany to do the recall work. One in Cologne (Northern Germany) and one for Southern Germany, in Bavaria.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is a good reference picture for all that are going to do the recall. Just be aware that in my situation where it was done wrong right here in Michigan no less DCX has claimed responsibility for incorrect labeling of the parts. Eventhough the brackets are labeled LH and RH they need to be reversed to be installed correctly! The one labeled LH should go on the passenger side and vice versa. I'm still waiting for a determination from DCX Viper Engineering on my car. Stay tuned....

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi ViperGTS, have all the Viper owners in Germany received recall letters from DC yet??

Hi GTSnake, this explains why one of the UK members has a problem. His recall has resulted in the same problem as you and he is awaiting to hear from DC as well. Will let you know of any progress. :( :( :( :(

OP
OP
ViperGTS

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don´t know whether ALL Viper owners have received the recall letter. I know one owner who has not received the letter so far.

Claudio Ferraroni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures!!
I have not been lucky about my 1999 GTS recall . . . not only they never wrote to me, but it took several months to Chrysler Italy to answer my mail asking about the recall. They eventually wrote addressing me to the dealer who sold the car to me, who I strongly doubt to have any experience about the job to be done. Indeed he never invited me to check my car, nor he did after being asked to do it by Chrysler!!!!
Very unsatisfied!!

1999 GTS in Italy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang