Belanger SRT-10 Headers and Exhaust

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The folks at Belanger Headers asked me to post the following for them:

Belanger Headers is ready to release our 2003 Viper Comp Coupe and SRT-10
headers and complete exhaust system. We are excited to release our products as the Aluminized Steel Tri-Y headers and exhaust have exceeded even our wildest expectations. As with the Tri-Y's for previous generation Vipers, the SRT-10 system is "best-in-class" in power, torque and sound. By design, it is also easily installed! For more information, contact Lou at 623-582-5900.
or email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Lou Belanger

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can we get possibly get some info on before/after performance numbers. Price ?. the Exhaust can it be installed without the headers ?. Is a cat-back or does it include highflow cats?. does the new system maintain the H crossover ?

Anyway - any additinal info is appreciated.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The +cat back system is not stand-alone bolt-in. It only fits the Belanger header, and comes with HF cats.

A stand-alone catback sys will be available in 30 days and will NOT have cats.

The Belanger Headers Dynos have shown COMP COUPE motors gained 50HP, but those cars have fuel management variables. Once we have some dyno averages on SRT/10 street cars we can make some averaged, documented HP claims. Min 30HP 30+TQ gain is likley...TQ will actually be a higher number than HP.

1 3/4 primaries, Tri-Y, 5/16 thick lasered flanges (not 1/4" stamped) D-port matched, hand built, tuned collectors, (not off-the-shelf Burns) No check-engine lites in 3 months of mule tests on 2 cars. "Bitchin Sound" per the 2 mulies.....

This uses H-pipe crossovers of Stock system, with stock tips. (There is a straight-pipe option without crossover)

PartsRack is accepting orders for shipment soon. Headers are built, being coated. Please Call for details.... COMPLETE sys 'under $3800'

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB,

Wow sounds great, I am intrigued - now if Bill P can just get me that 04 that I am waiting for - then I will be calling you for as many things as my revised cashflow and wife allows me.

Talk to you soon

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
An AZ member 2003 SRT was the test car for the system. We were on a Cruise in May and it sounded VERY nice to me, both tone and loud level.

The system he had was headers and muffler change and retained the stock crossover

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
An AZ member 2003 SRT was the test car for the system. We were on a Cruise in May and it sounded VERY nice to me, both tone and loud level.
The system he had was headers and muffler change and retained the stock crossover

Thanks Marv.......... 2 of my 3 systems are sold.....one more ready, and more ordered.