Belangers on ACR - check.

sonofadragracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Belanger system on the ACR this past weekend.
Great mod. Belanger's plus 3.55 gear is a great combo. Also wanted to thank Mark from Woodhouse for his help!!!

:)

:drive:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 186
  • belangers.jpg
    belangers.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 179
  • belangers rt side.jpg
    belangers rt side.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 183

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep it does sound nice, tips look great as well, much better than my gen 3 corsa, shame your tips don't stick out more, would look nice against the black

v2.JPG

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how is the power delivery now? are 1st and 2nd gears usable, or does it just light up the tires all the time?

Great mod. Belanger's plus 3.55 gear is a great combo. Also wanted to thank Mark from Woodhouse for his help!!!

OP
OP
S

sonofadragracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how is the power delivery now? are 1st and 2nd gears usable, or does it just light up the tires all the time?

Power delivery is great. Car is all over the place through 1st and 2nd. Into the TQ range quick and pulls hard up top. With the Performance ECU should be a great set of simple mods.
Thanks.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you like the performance now then wait till you have 1000 miles on the headers... it takes about that long for the ecu to adjust and increase fuel delivery.. it happens sorta overnight and you will notice an increase in decel popping

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much louder are the header. I have to deal with 92db limit at several tracks here in NorCal.

trackpak

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How's the drone? what's the best place (and at what price) for buying the headers and exhaust? any guys have trouble with codes? or check engine lights? can we get a discounts with club membership?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's the drone? what's the best place (and at what price) for buying the headers and exhaust? any guys have trouble with codes? or check engine lights? can we get a discounts with club membership?
Best place and price. PartsRack. You go Jon !!!!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Enjoy that snake. Any chance you can post a sound file?

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, those headers really open up after awhile, sounds awesome on decel. 92db might be close, just don't floor it or downshift next to the mic :)

My favorite thing is blowing the leaves off the driveway/street while driving by, I swear its better than any darn leafblower I've seen.

Of course, my belanger pipe hangers broke, and we're dicsussing who's fault it is. Just over 1k miles, and apparently I'm only the second one to have the problem (and I haven't tracked the car since I had em on). So the car has been undriveable for awhile, big PITA, but the price you pay I guess.