Best spark plug wires where to buy

primedtsi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AB's wire are awesome! Wait till you feel the quality "click" of them when they lock onto the plugs and coils. Tossed the MSD's in the trash...

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about those Mopar- Oreca 8.5MM race wires?...I use those and they work perfect. Had AB's on mine before these ones and find these as good as those. Actualy had to change the AB's because a couple of them were leaking at the seam between the boot and the wire. Couldnt handle the heat from the Edelbrocks I guess. Shouldnt have happened but did. They were around 4 years old and 3000 miles on them.

Just my Opinion :)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi slither, I saw you had some issues on my wires. Send me an email to [email protected] and let me know what happened. I will take care of them if they are defective. I back up my product without hassle. Sorry you had an issue.

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the vid Jay ... I think the Mopar Race wires have a great design with the built in heat wrap where they would be close to the headers.

They are cheap too!!! The only reason I wont use them is they are blue ... bummer!!! ---

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62