Big Congrats!!! The Spirit of Les is an Official Race Car Driver

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New York's very own "Spirit of Les" has earned a Nasa Competition Driving License. His dream of being an official race car driver came true today.
Many Congratulations to Les. His long arduous hours of instruction and driving like a man totally possessed finally paid off. Best of luck in your upcomming racing career. :2tu: :2tu: [image]
6435KAM_1542.jpg

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to The Spirit and ACR Steve today and Les is on cloud nine :headbang: . Congrats Spirit your hard work paid off. I think his first race is Oct.28 the day after we beat NJ at the autocross :nana: and as it gets closer we will take a cruise up (LimeRock?) to see The Spirit in his first pro race...Adrian

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Les, bring that car on down to Summit Point October 14 - 15 for some racing.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on now. What's this all about? Is this something I want to do? Is this a real lic. of some kind or you all breaking Les' balls? Or am I the a*s for asking?

I am tasting the victory in NJ !!!!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOOD FOR YOU LES! Congratulations...Looks like you will get your money worth out of that full racing suit! :2tu: :2tu: