billet valve covers

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello, this is Gary from X-Metal Engineering.
these are our new Viper billet valve cover-they fit all generations of Viper engines. We start by CNC'ing these from a solid 75lb block of 6061 t6 aluminum. Internally they are cnc'ed as well, and contain stainless steel baffels, and these are also designed to work with all Roller rocker assemblies. Instead of spending $500 for valve cover spacers, you can beautify your engine at the same time with these new valve covers. Not only do they have thick flanges for a leak proof seal, but the baffle system allows for better crankcase breathing for better ring seal. The valve covers are availble polished inside and out as pictured, or in the machined finish. They covers will include 2 breather filters, gaskets, aeroquip socketless hose fittings, and polished ARP 12-point stainless bolts. This is an all inclusive kit, that we have for an introductory price of $990. we have them ready to ship for immediate delivery.
Thanks, and let me know how I can help.
812-453-4862 or I can be reached at SuperBike Shop 812-477-1740

Attachments

• DSCF1978 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1978 (Medium).JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCF1994 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1994 (Medium).JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 191
OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here they are on a GTS,
sorry for what ever reason those pics load but dont show up.

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you do custom logo's?
yes if the order is on by the end of this week, i am doing another batch of valve covers and i can do your logo in that run. send me an email of the logo and i can digitze it and get a proof over to you.

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is a mamba we are currently building for a customer, she is really starting to look good!

Attachments

• DSCF2117 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF2117 (Medium).JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCF2118 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF2118 (Medium).JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 151

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

That is a good price. You probably should hook up with guys like JonB to get more exposure. I used to make these billet valve covers about 5-6 years ago, and trust me I know how much work goes into these. Most people think $990 is too much, but if they understood, that the cost of the metal alone is $385 for a set, and the setup time is probably about $50-$100 per set, and the hardware and baffles and breathers and fittings are probably about $75 per set, and $50- $100 to polish them, then that only leaves you with about $375 to machine both of these solid billet blanks. That is about 2.2 hours of machining allowed on each cover to make $85 per hour. Most doctors or lawyers that want to buy these from you make $250+ per hour, so they should appreciate how much work goes into these, especially if you are not going to charge for the custom art work of doing their special logos. Good job Gary.

Dennis Kimball

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys do realize that this thread is 3 years old and he hasn't posted anything in over a year. You should probably try to contact him directly. His website isn't working correctly or I would have posted his phone number...good luck!